CD Gathering Attendance Confirmation

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Jannie, I think ThreeShadows (???) is coming from MD and was looking for someone to drive with... you might PM her.

busywend

Heather, I do not care if you bring others. It is a vacation getaway for me, too. I am bringing boyfriend. I am sure that will make my difficult child very angry. I am not bringing her because she will ruin my vacation getaway. That is how it is with her.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am very flexible. I will do whatever. I will leave you alone if you all want to get rid of me! ;)
I am just so excited to meet you guys!
I am sick of the kid activities as well. That is what I do 24/7. So I am up for grown up things!
I just want there to be no stress for any of us. I know this is hard for a lot of us to getaway, so if you need to have someone come along or help you. I personally don't mind.
I think there are some pretty strong people in the group who will not feel shy about doing there own thing.
I am just there to hang out and will be happy to go with any one, or go by myself or hang out and read. :)

Jena

Well put toto!

Yea, me too I dont' care who brings who. I just think that id' prefer to come solo. Maybe i'll change my mind, who knows, we all know how i can flip flop a bit lol :)

DammitJanet

Im bringing Tony because I cant drive that far alone and besides that...I need him and he wants to come and meet every one who supported us so fantastically. This board has been a part of our family for ten years now.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
When I mentioned that it might be mostly women and I wasn't sure if husband would want to come, he pouted. Not sure if it will be one or two of us. So whoever needs/wants others there more power to ya. I mean I will probably tell work that I am going to a conference of parents of special needs kids or something of the such.

beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I didn't invite my husband -- I need him to watch the kids. And besides, how am I going to talk about my biggest difficult child if he's there listening? :winks:

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Star, don't you dare NOT show up! Any way I can help? I have been a long time lurker and if you hadn't made your invitation for people like me to come out of the shadows I'd still be hiding. We can share a room if you want. I promise I'll try not to fart...

KTMom91

My Hubby will be there. Says he's never been to Ohio, so that's a perfectly good reason to go. He's promised me that he won't bother us girls. Miss KT says she'll stay home and take care of the animals. That makes me nervous, but if I left Hubby and Miss KT at home, someone would get hurt.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie if you can catch a ride you're more than welcome to share a room with me and easy child.:D I sooooooooo want to have a surprise to hand you so I can see the look on your face, dear. And it might be too big to mail.

Now until July you'll be going crazy trying to figure out just what that surprise is......so you'll have to come. buawwwahhh buawahhhh :devil:

I'm praying hard sister in law will get the weekend off to care for the grandkids. I adore Brandon and Darrin....but this is supposed to be my weekend AWAY from all that. And honestly.......easy child needs a weekend away really bad as well.

Notice I did not invite husband. I told him he is not allowed to come. :rofl:

Ok. Now I'm gonna sound really really stupid. But the emails.....with the replies are making me dizzy and I'm getting lost in them. Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) I'm guessing. So when we decide on a hotel could someone post it here? I don't care where since we're driving, but hopefully not too expensive. I liked the Mariott one if we can get it.

mstang67chic

Going Green
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no. Star. You're COMING!!! Save your pennies (don't ship Chester his balls....he'll just lose them anyway) and tell your boss that you can't stand the stench and you're getting out of Dodge for a weekend. Pootie will miss you but she can text Cloe and Chester while you're gone.

You NEED this. You WANT this.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hmmmm... I'm coming in early... can I drive from Cleveland to Star's place and back again in a day? 'Cuz I may just hafta kidnap her! Who's with me on this?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
GCV-
I'd help you kidnap her, at this point with her bathroom "issues" she may need to be kidnapped. Just to keep her out of jail.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Janet, if you still have her mailing address then we can do a Mapquest search and track her down...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Sorry ladies ~ it's a no go this year. Remodel over budget due to plumbing issues in the utility room. Ah well, life goes on.

I'll be thinking of you all ~ hopefully doing a round of golf on the cool disabled golf cart. My brother is thinking of getting me an adult tricycle.

Have fun.