CD Gathering Attendance Confirmation

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am so sorry Linda. I too was looking forward to meeting you.
I hope you can get out on the greens!
My husband was just having to decline going out with his family tomorrow, his back is in a flair up.
I should send him up to you and you both can cart around together and share a good beer! :)

We will miss you.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I've already got mine...wanna guess?:tongue:

Still not sure if I can make it...finances and all that crud. But, I can live vicariously.

Abbey

I had an idea about the t-shirts. What about shirts that have to do with our screen names? (Making us INSTANTLY identifiable to each other whilst looking a bit odd Occupational Therapist (OT) others)

For example, mine would have a picture of a Ford Mustang on it.

Star's....well let's just say hers would involve glue and a freaking boat load of glitter.

Ideas? Thoughts?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
But Abbey, whine, I was hoping we could do Jello-Shots and plate-loads of jalapenos, while you busted out the tunes into the wee hours of the night.
Maybe even get some "Pin-Wheeling" action going.

You could bring the tucks and pepto.

busywend

I will email you all tomorrow the hotel info. I did get the email from them and we can not even start calling them for a week until it is 'in their system'.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey...you had better start saving quarters! If I can make it, you can.

It might take a few quarters to make a plane ticket. Can you imagine me going up to the counter with a few jars of quarters? Actually...I would love the experience. Some lady looking at me like...what the heck?:anxious:

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Who has airport contacts?

Oh wait....I do! Duh.

I'll have to see about acessing the security footage from THAT ticket purchase. We HAVE to see it! LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I know about finances. I'm suddenly having the same issues. husband and his d*mn not paying bills. And Travis hurting himself....and now can't go back to work without a doctor saying it's ok...on top of the ER bill. I'm gonna have to pay for the doctor (OMG) or the kid will never get back to work.:mad::mad::mad: I just watched my school loan refund go phhhhtttt!

So now I'm not sure if I can come for the weekend. (might be able to talk easy child into driving up for the day......or maybe she'll loan me the money) But I'm not saying for sure I can't make it yet because we're still planning a mega yard sale and that could finance the trip. We tend to rake in quite a bit with our yard sales.

I'm not very happy with males these days.