CD Gathering Month Preference

Which month do you prefer for the CD Gathering?

• July 2009

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • August 2009

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • September 2009

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • October 2009

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No preference

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Please vote on the month you'd prefer us to hold the CD Gathering. Use the poll attached to this thread -- all votes are anonymous. The poll will remain open for 2 weeks.

• July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • No Preference

Last edited:

busywend

I prefer July because Aug seems to be booking up pretty quick!

I would like to stay away from the 4th and the 11th though. But, obviously I am only one person so if it turns out it works for me then I will be there!

everywoman

Star---I'll just pick up in Columbia as I breeze through. Of course, you'll have to be willing to ride with the top on the Mitsi down---)

Wiped Out

Staff member
I voted August because July is filling up quickly but if it is a date that works I will do my best to be there.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I could make almost any time except around the Holiday time July 4th, K's birthday. And the weekend of Aug 13th, N starts Kindargarten! Yikes.

totoro

Sheesh I wish I was closer, I would drive. My car fits 7 comfortably, 8 not so much.
Movie player and a Thule on top!!! For the pool boy and lots of snacks!!!

We would have to ask for extra sink space in all of the rooms, for every ones medications! LOL

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Me and KTmom91 can swing by AZ and pick you up! ;)

Actually, though, I'll have to fly to this. Gas is too expensive to drive that far!

totoro

I know! It would be cheaper for me as well to fly! I may actually have some frequent flyer miles racked up! ;)

So are we set on Ohio?
I don't even know where that is?:hammer: :tongue:

husband makes fun of me all of the time because when we moved to Indy, that was the farthest East I had traveled. I have flown into airports on the East, but that does not count.
I actually went to Disney in Florida when I was very little but I do not count that either. Not much memory of it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
toto dear, ohio is right next door to you. Actually, you're about 3 hrs away from me. I know that cuz my sis lives in indy. lol

So, if it's in central or sw ohio you wouldn't have very far to drive. :)