• No Preference

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OK everyone...............

So?

Is the the weekend of July 18th? Has that been settled so easy child can request the weekend off from work. She has to know because she works every weekend. The sooner I have a definate answer on this, the better.

Hugs

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
It looks like 20 have voted?

Who can't go on the 18th?
Sharon, right?
Anyone else. We need to see if maybe we can work it out so we can all go? It looks like the 18th is the most popular?

We don't want to stress any one out!!! LOL

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
The sooner I know what weekend is decided the sooner I can see if my nieces will take kt for the weekend.

I'll likely fly out ~ by the way where would I be flying to?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It almost sounds as if those who picked the 18th can also do the 25th. If that's the case and Sharon can change her plans more readily on the 25th, then I vote for the 25th so she can come, too.

When is a decision being made?

Suz

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Suz, there are some that cannot make the 18th and some that cannot make the 25th. I think we're just going to have to go by the poll, which has the 18th leading by a very wide margin. I wish there were an easier way to accommodate everyone...

Suggestions?

Wiped Out

Staff member
I think you'll have to go with the 18th because that is where the votes fall. I could definitely change my plans for the 25th but the 18th is pretty much written in stone so I will not be able to make it this year. I will very much miss meeting everyone but I will be there in spirit.