CD Reunion - Southeast People ?

everywoman

Hey ya'll---just found the time to respond---I'm in for the southeast---I can meet anywhere---hate Charlotte---but there is Rock Hill and Six Flags there---MB is a nice tourist destination---and lots and lots to do there. Atlanta---too busy for me---but I can make it there in time. Let me know if you want to do the beach, and I can look around for rates and a place.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Myrtle beach has FISHING........off the pier......and you can rent a pole! (don't think there are any donkeys but I beleive occasional you can see horses on the beach)

Six Flags sounds like a BLAST, but I don't think Janet with Fibro could do that walking all day.

Myrtle sounds like FUN, but it's a 2 hour drive from Columbia and not sure how far drive from Charlotte. I was trying to keep this close to an Airport for those flying for $$ reasons.

DDD

I know it's not really in the loop...but if Siesta Key did become the destination I would be there. I bet Deb would find a way. That's her favorite spot, or close to it. Sunny might pencil it in also. on the other hand I realize it's not central. The airport at Sarasota is just a hoop and a holla away. DDD

P

PatriotsGirl

I actually prefer Columbia - that is only a three hour drive for me.....Myrtle Beach is six.... :)