CD Wedding Reception For Busywend

Mattsmom277

I'll attend the celebration! I join in klmno's toast (ooooh bubbles!!) to the new couple, that you share a long, happy and healthy life together filled with the truly important things in life: love, light and laughter.

I can bring a beautiful champagne fountain for klmno's champage.

My gift to you both would be a sterling silver faced engraved photo album to collect photos of your special day in so it can always be remembered. And a photography session to take some more pictures of you both during your honeymoon.

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm in! My gift is the required fancy-schmancy trash can! I'll bring the cake! There is a caterer in this area that has the most incredible cakes!!!

KTMom91

I'll bring along a selection of yummy cheeses and crackers that will go well with klmno's champagne.

And for the gift...a beautiful set of sheets.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'll bring along cheesecakes to go with the wedding cake (no such thing as too many sweets). Wishing you and your new husband all the best:wine:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I know this lady DJ..........;) I'm bringing the entertainment

CONGRATULATIONS MR. & MRS. BUSY.....ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh...........

nvts

I'm in... my gift to you and Mr Busy is an all inclusive trip to the Mediterranean for your one year anniversary. :)

Ok - since we can fantasize a little bit here - Surf and Turf for all! AND we'll celebrate on a 7 day, difficult child-free cruise to Bermuda with bodies that look great in bikinis with many masseuses named "Sven".

Congrats Wendy!

Beth

Jena

Beth that is funny :)

Congratulations!!

I"m sure your day was great. hmmm my gift to you both a big fat huge check. :)

Just remember to be eachother's best friends, and your happiness will grow through the years.

my best to both of you!!!

Jen