Cedar and other P.E. Moms- I found her! - Arrrrr!

Lil

Found Cedar's story:

I read a story once about a female pirate. She was a pirate captain, and she had her own ship. Her only son was kidnapped by other pirates. Calling to her across the open sea, they threatened to hang her son from the yardarm.

The pirate woman threw up her skirts. Naked beneath, she roared into the wind: "Go ahead! I will make another!"

And so, her son was saved, because that was true. By her choice, by her understanding of her own situation relative to her child, there was no vulnerability there to exploit.

And because he knew what was true, and because he knew what mattered, and he knew what it was to be vulnerable and how to steer a course by the light of true things, the son grew to be a very great pirate himself.

Read more: http://www.conductdisorders.com/com...inues-wow-just-wow.59416/page-7#ixzz3bpLkrLgu

Scent of Cedar *

I LOVE THIS STORY.

I never knew, when we were all throwing up our pirate skirts and refusing to relinquish our children, that we were speaking with French accents.

The whole time, we were speaking the classiest French accents!

Ha!

We are so terminally cool.

So...this changes everything about our underwear that we wear when we are not being pirates. You know that, right? Well, except for Jabber's, I mean. One is at a loss when describing just what it is Jabber wears beneath his pirate skirt on those days we are being pirates and taking no prisoners.

But Jabber? Those socks you are wearing beneath what is undeniably, as Lil and I had determined on another thread, not a kilt at all but a pirate skirt? Those will have to go. Your underwear are fine. Given that they, as far as I was able to determine from that brief, unforgettable moment in time when I saw your socks, seem to be those transparent kind.

So you can keep them.

But not the socks.

Cedar

Lil

The whole time, we were speaking the classiest French accents!

Jabber insisted I answer Cedar's post, since he is at work and cannot, with a line from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I believe this to be the most appropriate:

"I waive my private parts at your aunties."

"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

Jabberwockey

But Jabber? Those socks you are wearing beneath what is undeniably, as Lil and I had determined on another thread, not a kilt at all but a pirate skirt? Those will have to go. Your underwear are fine. Given that they, as far as I was able to determine from that brief, unforgettable moment in time when I saw your socks, seem to be those transparent kind.

Cedar, you really MUST get over this fascination with my undergarments.

Scent of Cedar *

Cedar, Lil you randy wenches!

Tish? You were there too, on that thread where we were swishing around, defiantly throwing up our pirate skirts and refusing to relinquish our children. I think you must have missed the thread where Jabber threw his skirt up though.

Oy.

I don't know how to do that part where you can bring pieces of one thread into another. But it was like, there we all were, discussing whatever bad thing Lil and Jabber's child had done lately...and Jabber burst in and threw up his pirate skirt.

Which he claimed was a kilt and that was why it was okay for him to be wearing what all men who wear kilts wear under their pirate skirts.

Shoes.

So, I commented on the visual attending that throwing up of Jabber's pirate skirt kilt, noting that I did not like his socks.

But I really like the Monty Python piece Jabber and Lil sent us, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next on this thread that began with Jabber's right to wear nothing but shoes under his pirate skirt.

I cannot freaking wait!

:O)

Like anyone noticed his shoes, when he was wearing those awful socks.

Cedar

Scent of Cedar *

Lil and Jabber?

I concede.

I loved this thread, and laughed very hard at Monty Python. I have never seen it. D H and I are going to watch it. I am trying to think where to go next, but those chubby Scotsmen were so exactly right that I don't think I will be able to do it.

This was such a funny thread!

:O)

Cedar