CFT today. Have a legal question. Can anyone help?

Mominator

Background:
Court ordered Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) for Son1. Completed his therapy program. However, Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) has 2 components, one is therapy the other is milieu (basically social interaction with other residents, staff, and school as well as hygiene, chores, etc). The Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) gives ratings based on milieu. The ratings determine what privileges the resident has for the following week.
Issue:
So, Son1 has Aspergers, ADHD, etc. frequently instances of being "negative" in his ratings. He is transitioning to another level 2 facility closer to our home for treatment/therapy. Current Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) has never recognized the social skills trouble that comes along with Aspergers.
Within the extent his social skills issues are illegal, I understand, but without making this extremely long with details, this place is going beyond excessive and being punitive. My husband and I met with the medical director a couple months ago and he agreed with us, however it continues. Now it is affecting his probation.
Question:
Does anyone know what law or where I can look up United States law that would be relevant to this situation?
Thanks in advance...

Mominator

Thank you Wiped Out. He's being transferred on Friday to a location closer to home so we will work with the new people and pray things go better there.