Chaos...pure chaos

DammitJanet

Ok I dont need any advise on how I ought to kill any of the male species here because I really dont want to serve time in jail so Im just giving advance warning prior to posting this vent about what has gone on at my house today.

Here goes.

Mikey has cute little names for his difficult child, I think we need one for Cory. Maybe SirLiesaLot or MrManipulator. Thats a good one!

Ok DaManipulator had court this morning for some unrelated minor charge and on the way home I dropped him off at one of his friends house. Let me back up a bit and lay some foundation first. In the past few months he has been dating this nice girl who is 18 and in this combo school which is high school and college combined. Odd I know but its a pilot program or something. They go 13 years and get an associates degree. Well...this girl has some major family problems which probably led her into being vulnerable to a guy like Cory. When Baby's Momma aka MsManipulator decides she is bored with Cory and wants fresh stud, she drops Cory and he goes and finds Mandy, the nice 18 year old who adores him. Sigh.

So anyway...Baby's Momma cant stand for Damanipulator to have a girlfriend even if she is off seeing the 7th fleet so she comes by every so often dangle herself in front of him and manipulate him into thinking she wants him back and telling him to dump poor mandy.

Today took the cake. They did it in my house, in my living room, in front of the poor girl!

Mandy has no parents. Well...I guess she does but her mom is living in another state and hasnt been seen in a year or so and she hasnt seen her father since she was 2. Her uncle assumed custody of her about 3 years ago but he kicked her out this past summer. Her mom was a drug addict. Most of her family are druggies. She has been passed around between them. One of her older cousins kept her for awhile and she was staying with them until about 3 weeks ago that cousins husband tried to climb into bed with her while she was asleep with her cousins own daughter and rape her! So she calls Cory all in a panic and we go get her. She has been here ever since.

She has no place else to go.

When she was 12 she was raped by a deputy sheriff in our county and the case is still going through the courts. He has yet to be convicted. Because he hasnt been convicted he got another job working in law enforcement in another county!

I am so darned livid over what has gone down here. I am ashamed that my blood runs through Cory. I cant believe he would treat her the way he did. He allowed Lindsey to treat her like trash. He treated her like she meant nothing to him but as soon as lindsey was gone he was all lovey dovey again. I told the girl to dump Cory so fast. That she was so much better than him. He wasnt even as good as the pond scum on the bottom of her shoe.

Lindsey and Cory deserve each other. I think they are both antisocial personality disorder people who live to manipulate people. Heck...while I was typing this Lindsey bursts thru my front door without knocking to "catch" cory and mandy staying in my house together. Excuse me, havent you heard of knocking?

Oh...this all started because Lindsey came to the house today because she decided she wanted to "talk" to Cory and he wasnt here when she called. I wasnt at home, she didnt believe me, so she came to the house anyways. She drove around my house to the back of it, saw the old little storage shed that they had been staying in and she saw Mandy and she accused Mandy of hiding Cory. Uhhhh NOT! I had dropped Cory off at about 10 to go work on some hunting stuff with one of his friends and he wasnt even due to come home for hours. Lindsey plops her big behind out of her car and says she will just sit at the house until he gets home! Uhhhhh. Like I need this cat fight. I went and found him. This stuff went on for over 6 hours or more in my house tonite.

I feel so badly for this Mandy girl. I could care less for Cory and Lindsey. They can drop off the face of the earth. Wouldnt faze me a bit.

The only victim in this whole mess is Mandy. Hopefully I can find her a way to get away from here.

F

flutterbee

Janet, hon, Mandy is not the only victim. You shouldn't have to live with this kind of crap. It is your house, afterall.

Cory and Lindsey obviously aren't going to be mature enough to take their fight somewhere private, but I sure as hell wouldn't let them continue right under my nose. Boundaries. They have no respect for yours.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

I'm sorry but Cory is an idiot. :faint:

If the girl needs a new place to stay I hope you help her to find a safe haven where she can flourish. Sounds like life hasn't treated her very kindly up to this point.

Personally, I'd let her stay. Too bad whether MsManipulator or DaManipulator don't like it. But then, that's just me. lol Not Mandy's fault MsManipulator decided she's interested in Cory again.

Gawd I hate the high drama. Things have been quiet her of late. I hope your household hasn't caught the romance drama bug.

Hugs

PS Enquiring minds want to know..... Do you mean IT it?

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet, when you answer the "it" question, just remember to be discreet :bag: .

You didn't ask for opinions but I'd keep Mandy and toss out the other two, as well. ugh.

Suz

KFld

Witzend, I thought the same thing when I read it, did she mean they did "it", but I think she meant they trashed this poor girl in front of her in her living room in her house.

Either way, shame on them. Sounds like something 12 year olds do to each other to make each other jealous of their new best friends.

I hope this nice girl runs far away and fast. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like that.

Sorry you had to witness this behavior out of your son.

DammitJanet

LOL...no, obviously I wouldnt let IT be done in my living room in the middle of the afternoon in broad daylight with a toddler and a preschooler running around and me sitting 20 feet away on my computer...!!!

MsManipulator kept throwing up all the stuff she had over Cory...the baby, more time, things they had done together...that sort of thing. Rubbing it in the other girls face. It was such an obvious ploy.

I am getting together with a few people to attempt to find this girl a place to stay. I dont think her staying here is a good idea because it just forces her to see Cory all the time and that just rubs her face in it. She is only 18. That to me is still awful young...lol.

goldenguru

Do you know of any local churches who might be able to find a good family for this girl. She not only needs a roof over her head, she needs a family to love and nurture her and point her life in a direction. Poor kid.

Remember Janet. Your house. Your rules. I would tell the Ms. & Mr. to take their drama far, far away. And if Ms refuses to vacate your property, I'd be calling the PD quick fast and in a hurry.

The nerve of her.

DammitJanet

Well do remember that WE, as the grandparents, have to play a somewhat neutral role. We are kind of like Switzerland. If we rock the boat too much with Baby Momma we lose the baby.

That puts us in a really awful position. I cant tell her what I really think because there goes keyana. Im saving it all up for the next 14 or 15 years and then whammo.

meowbunny

Well, there went my idea to call the police to have MsM tossed out of your house and/or pressing charges for trespass. Keyana has to come first.

Is there a place Mandy can go in your home when MsM is there? A sanctuary of sorts? The poor girl has had it so bad. She doesn't deserve more garbage. If you can, let her continue staying with you. The way DaM is treating is a crying shame, but you're offering her some stability and safety. She probably needs that more than him as a boyfriend. Talk to her and see what she wants even if Cory is out of the picture. I hope she finds some peace.

DammitJanet

Pretty bad when I told her that she was worth more than both of them put together and a million bucks. However she has no self esteem because of what has happened to her. Classic.

I have let Cory know just how ticked off I am with him in no uncertain terms...believe you me. I also told him I dont feel sorry in the least for MsManipulator but I think Mandy is the only victim here. She deserved so much better from him. He is not happy with my take on the situation. Tuff. Probably wont talk about it because he knows Im right.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Typical self centered difficult child behavior - urrrgh, makes my blood boil!

Well, I was going to say ditto, let Mandy stay, kick the other two out, but I can see that's not possible if you want to have the baby in your life.

I agree with helping Mandy find a safe, secure haven. My gawd, the things that poor girl has had to endure. It is so sad that now this is happening to her!

Sending hugs - Janet, you're such a good strong person.

DammitJanet

Sad as it is, I am wishing that Cory gets sent off to jail again soon. I dont have a whole lot of hope on that front because I talked to the Victims Advocate the other day about how these court cases work in our county...ugh.

He has all these charges coming up on the 13th. One would think that he would get sent to jail. Oh no, thats not how it works here. These court dates are all administrative court dates. They really dont "like" to do trials in my county unless they are for murders, rapes or such "serious" crimes! So they keep having these administrative hearings dealing with pleas and evidence and what not hoping the defendant will get tired of the whole situation and plead out OR hoping that the state will drop the charges. Ya know, witness die, evidence gets lost, people move, etc.

If they are waiting for Cory to plead out, they might as well get ready to sit a spell. He will be 60 before he admits he did anything wrong. If then.

They did say that they will eventually set a trial date but it could be two or three years down the road...maybe as long as 4 or 5 years! Oh heck NO! Can you imagine having this :censored2: hanging on that long? I could die before then. Billy is not planning on still being in this state that long. Once he gets done with school and works his required number of hours...he is out of here. The two other places that he has charges from...walmart and the lady down the road...well she is about 70...she will be dead most likely and walmart will probably drop the charges.

I have to disagree with everybody here who is saying to let the girl stay.

I agree, she is the victim. But, cold as it sounds, she is not your problem. It would be kind of you to help her find a place to go. And you are a kind person. It would be asking for trouble to let her stay. And you (like any of us) do not need to go borrowing trouble.

JMHO.

DammitJanet

BBK...I am not planning on letting her stay for much longer either as much as it pains me. Right now I like her better than anyone else in this whole debacle. I dont think it would be fair to her, number one, and it just would cause me too much chaos. I dont need it.

Im not a group home for the wayward souls. I have to harden my heart a bit even though it pains me. Her predicament really hits home to me. Hopefully we can find her somewhere to go.

goldenguru

We are kind of like Switzerland. If we rock the boat too much with Baby Momma we lose the baby.

That puts us in a really awful position. I cant tell her what I really think because there goes keyana. Im saving it all up for the next 14 or 15 years and then whammo.

I'm sorry ... I never thought of it from that angle. But, unfortunately you are right. It sure complicates matters when there are little ones involved doesn't it?

Hoping things have calmed down.

Steely

Janet - just wanted to say how sorry I am! What absolute chaos! I cannot imagine!

I am also in favor of finding the girl a safe place to reside. She is not emotionally safe at your house with Cory there, or it seems anywhere in her life journey so far. Maybe you could call social services or a church and get a list of safe houses, as a start. She has been violated in every way possible, her entire life, and she needs to be somewhere somebody can help her. Sigh.

I hope you can just re-iterate to Mandy how wonderful she is, and that you will do everything in your power to help her. Maybe you are the angel of direction right now in her life...........despite her having to get dumped on by Cory..........she found you.............and you care enough to find her a safe place to live. Perhaps the Silver Lining?