Chester is now....

mstang67chic

Going Green
....spoiled even more rotten than before. He comes up and whines like he wants something. I offer to let him out. Nope. I get his ball or rope. Nope. I ask him to show me what he wants. He trots his little butt out to the kitchen, stops in front of the stove, looks up and whines.

The little snot wants his boiled chicken. :slap:

Which brings me to the update. As judged by the pile found on the floor of the back porch, all systems are back to normal. Starm pm'd me and asked how he was doing. My response was:

bouncebouncebouncesnugglebouncebouncebouncechaseballbouncebouncebouncedaddy'shomebouncebouncebounce

witzend

Oh, yeah... There's a definite danger in feeding them warm human food. :rofl: Bubba goes on a hunger strike for a few days after we have to do this. Eventually he gets hungry enough for kibble!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I got the "old" food again and gave it to him mixed in with the "new". I figured I would do two things....1. ease him back to the old stuff and 2. make sure he WANTED the old stuff. He seemed happy about that but yes, he wants his chicken.

KTMom91

Terriers are just too smart! Buddy has a "cookie" jar with his treats sitting by Hubby's chair, and when he decides it's time for a "cookie," he taps the jar with his paw until someone hands over a "cookie."