Chicago Reunion: Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

HOTEL INFORMATION
When: August 5-6-7

Where: Click on the link to book your room online. Our group was too small to get a lower rate but they are running a summer special at $89 and if you stay 2 nights, that includes breakfast for 2!!

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/chihr-hickory-ridge-marriott-conference-hotel/

Please send me a PM when you book your room with your real first name, your screen name and anyone else (husband, kids, etc) coming with you so I can make name tags for everyone.

KTMom91

I did, too. And then I looked at a calendar...makes more sense to have it Fri-Sun.

BusynMember

I need the date too. Also, not sure when I can commit. Hub needs two corneal transplants so if the surgery falls on those days (or if he just had surgery) I won't be able to come (and I really want to!!!!)

Also, anyone looking for a roomate?

JJJ

Mine too!!

You'll get to meet Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger - husband is going to bring them so he can take them to the pool and I can visit with everyone :)

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'm about to make my reservations ~ now that kt is in treatment I feel free to travel. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

P

PatriotsGirl

Awww, I just came on here to check the dates because I may be in Chicago the week of August 22.....anyone in Chicago want to get together while I am there anyway? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.