Chicago Reunion: Pick a Weekend

Which weekend works for you? Pick as many as you can.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

What weekend works best for everyone?

June 25-26-27
July 9-10-11
August 6-7-8

I'll have a second poll with some lodging options (Chicago is a big place!)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - first weekend, we're trying to take the kids to (don't laugh - COLORADO!)

Second? Is our anniversary (6 years, can ya believe it?!)

So...

H

HaoZi

Well shoot... no way I'll be able to afford to travel this summer.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmm. Not sure I can do this summer. But I'll do my best.

It wouldn't be just a weekend for me though. I'd have to stop at my mom's going and coming. lol Shoot I could just stay with her too but I'd rather not do the 4 hr drive twice in one day. I'm not as young as I used to be.

I can't pick a date.........as it stands at the moment my schedule is wide open. It's cash and a car that won't die on the road that I'm working around.

DammitJanet

I need to know if its this year or next too because of Tony's work. Obviously I dont work so that isnt so much of an issue.

KTMom91

August gives us more time to get the money together, since Hubby just went back to work. Miss KT is over-the-top thrilled...she's wanted to go to Chicago for years, and I don't have the heart to tell her no. I'll count the trip as her 20th BD present.

slsh

member since 1999
I'll try to make it work whenever you guys decide to come up here. Logistics issues, juggling Diva's traveling softball team and Boo - he may have to come with- me, which makes parking an issue because garages don't do behemoth vans... but I'll do my best.

JJJ

Sue - Lisle might be the best option for you as they don't have a garage, just regular parking lots.

slsh

member since 1999
If husband is out of town, I won't be able to stay in a hotel with- the group. Boo just has too doggone much baggage, LOL (unless I can get 2 or 3 of you to help me get him in and out of bed :rofl: ). If you end up staying downtown, I can park at the Shedd or Field Museum, or Lincoln Park Zoo. Historical Society also has a parking lot, and if you end up meeting on the Mag Mile, I can always call the city to find out about parking - they actually have a decent office of disabilities or something like that. Heck, I'm not above hiring a driving service to get us up there and back, LOL.

Can you tell I need a day or 20 out??? :rofl:

busywend

can't do July 9th as we rented a cottage for a week.
can't do Aug 6th as my nephew is getting married.

So, looks like it will be a no go for me this year. I am going to check out the West coast polls now! LOL!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Poll is looking toward first week in august and that is most likely when the new baby Oliver will arrive.................

Unless, of course it's next year, then it would just be his first birthday and that can be moved forward/backward accordingly. lol Nichole can't travel that far that late in her pregnancy, not a good idea.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Heather.........I just saw your post. lol

Hmmm. easy child is wanting to go too. If it's august it's a no go for Nichole for sure. I'll run the date ect past easy child. I don't know how far in advance they give her for her schedule. And I plan to have taken/passed the state boards by then and be working too.....So it's sort of up for grabs at the moment until I at least talk to easy child. Nichole is gonna be ticked, she really wanted to go this time. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.