Chick father in law - no way.....

DammitJanet

Ahhhh...I seee! Well there goes my subs. Drat. I never see him on their commercials. I guess they are too smart for that. That is the same reason I will never watch an Eagles game and I cheer whenever I hear that they lose a game...lol. I am so thrilled to learn that both their coach and Vick are going to be out of jobs after this year. Vick has been replaced as a quarterback and a new guy Foles is in now. Vick is such a "bad word for female anatomy". He falls down and pretends to be hurt constantly. Get over it man.

donna723

Janet, Subway sponsored an awards show on the BET television network that tried to glorify Michael Vick and make a big hero out of him. And although they had every opportunity to back out of their sponsorship, Subway chose not to. That put them right up there at the top of my list and I haven't been in there since. And considering that our town is so little that the Subway is only one of two fast-food chains that we have here, that's saying a lot!

And of course Nike continues to pay the dog murderer big bucks for endorsements. I can live without them too.

I thought we were friends? I'm sure we won't change on anothers beliefs so I (help I am writing slanted- what did I push?) won't try. Everyone hates MV. They try to hurt him and they do. Wouldn't you? We lost I think 8 games in a row until last Sunday. It's very bad-Eagles coach Andy Reid will still be paid his millions for being fired, for another year anyway. Everyone makes their money and they don't care of we lose. MV has got to go, I think other teams will pick up both of them right away. We're done with them in Philly. I've never seen a Subway commercial with him in it for some reason. Why would they hire him- everybody hates him??

InsaneCdn

uan... about the formatting? you either typed <ctrl>I, or accidentally clicked on the "I" in the formatting bar... I have done both without knowing it...