Child 5 or under with ADHD??

asustudy

Was your child diagnosed with ADHD?

If so, you are invited to participate in a research study that will be looking at the diagnosis process, for children under the age of 5, who have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a common, yet controversial diagnosis that is given to children. Parents may have a variety of responses to learning that their child has been diagnose with ADHD, and that is the intent of this study. I would like to understand your thoughts, so there are no right or wrong answers, only opinions that matter. The study consists of answering 3 questions regarding your experience. All communication will be done via email, and you will not be required to give out your personal information. You are welcome to stop participating at any time during the duration of the study.

The results of this study will NOT be published for any reason, but will be used for an undergraduate research project. Your participation is greatly appreciated, so please respond to this post for further information. Thank you

asustudy

Great! Please send me an email at * and I will email you the short questionnaire (that way you do not have to post your email address here). I appreciate your help :) Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

asustudy

Hi Buddy, not necessarily, but for the purpose of the study the diagnosis process of ADHD is what I am interested in. If you like, I can send you the questions and then you can decide if you would like to participate? Please email me at * and I can email you the questions, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

buddy

You need to set up your account so that people can pm you... we keep this site quite confidential so runawaybunny really did you a favor...smile. I would be happy to participate, my son was evaluated at age 4 and I support students (yes I remember being one even though I am quite old now...lol)....

asustudy

Yes runawaybunny helped me out so much! I didn't realize that I had my pm turned off, it should be working now. Thank you so much :)

asustudy

I just wanted to say thank you to all who chose to participate in my study for school. I will have some work ahead of me in getting my project ready to turn in, but I am very grateful to everyone who helped out!!!