Christmas Card from Me to You

DammitJanet

Her momma straightened her hair for me...lol. I have another set where we changed her clothes to a regular school girl dress. Pink and green with pink ribbons in her hair. I will put them up later. I wanted to get the Xmas Card up for those who arent doing the exchange. Plus I cant send ALL the poses in the cards...lmao.

My favorite of the Xmas poses is her and the cookies..lmao. Handing them to Santa...too cute.

trinityroyal

Janet, Keyana just gets more and more beautiful each day. And I love how poised she is in front of the camera...composed without being stagey. What lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

DammitJanet

You should have seen us trying to talk her into going into the studio...she was all shy and timid. Then mommy whispered to her that she better shape up or Santa would see her and she wouldnt get any presents and she came right to life...lmao.

T

TeDo

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures. What a cute idea for a Christmas card? Keyana is adorable and, I agree, she has a beautiful smile. It was hard not to smile right back at her. The cookie shots were wonderful. Such innocence in her eyes. Thanks again for sharing.

shellyd67

JANET, THEY ARE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURES ! KEYANA IS A GORGEOUS LITTLE GIRL ! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS !:D

DammitJanet

Hey...if anyone wants me to do one of these...or they even have one that is a holiday letter with a few pictures in it, let me know and I can do one for you and send you the smilebox and you can forward it to whoever you want. I have a lot of different templates to choose from. I have scrapbooks, photobooks, postcards, etc. This one just struck me as cute since I was doing it online.

Oh, I can also do them on CD's or DVD's too.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(fanning tears) OMG Janet your baby is so beautiful. My favorite is the one where she is holding the cookie. It's just the epitome of Christmas in a childs heart. I love her. You're a lucky Grannie! Wait.....I'm such a lucky Auntie! lol

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Wow, Janet! You made me cry, I'm sure that was not your intent! Your love for your grand baby is so special, thank you for sharing her with us. It's a wonderful gift. I hope that one day I can be a good grandma just like you!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet I wish you lived close so you could teach me how to do that! That was sooo very beautiful, thank you so much!!

My little great niece is such a beauty!!! Some day we have to get her and Aubrey together. lol

And you just gave me an idea for Katie and M's xmas present. They have no family pics since Alex was born. They have nothing other than snapshots of Evan, and scant few of those. (only the ones she sent to me) I think I'll figure out a way to sneak the kids off to walmart and have their pics taken individually as well as a family portrait done. Now I just have to figure out how I can sneak them away. ugh

Hugs

DammitJanet

Lisa, I know it would be a stretch financially but maybe you, easy child and Nichole could all go in together and get ALL the kids pics taken at one time. I am betting you guys have a Portrait Innovations somewhere near you. That is where I got these done. Even if you only get the Christmas pack, which is only 10 bucks, it would be something. Now for me to get everything which is every shot they took on a cd plus the 10 christmas pack, plus 6 different poses with 3 sheets per pose, and then 2 special prints which I got the ones where you have two of her on one page in a different pose on a black background. They have one that can be like 3 kids or something like that and have a pick of one or two on the other side. Go check out the website.

For all that...including the cd so I can have the pics on my computer to print out later...and give to her mommy...I only paid 110. Plus they print out the pics right there in the store while you wait. No waiting a week or three for the pics to come back. We took two different settings...the Xmas and changed clothes and took another whole series.