Christmas Card List..Ends 11-17-07 Next Sat.

LDM : :rofl:

LMAO!!

"Nester, the Long-Eared Donkey That Stardude Asteroid Boy Is Riding To Work With A Great Dane Hanging Off the Back"

Nice theme.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I still have the doneky card hanging on my hallway door where I hand all my Christmas cards each year!

Please count me in. I've already bought my cards on clearance last year! yeah~

Star*

call 911........call 911
Terri -

When it's time...you can PM me your addy. I'm just letting everyone get a feel for this so that everyone can get in on time.

Last year I didn't start it as I had so many other things going on I said I wasn't going to do it. I thought someone else had told me they would do it.

Anyway I started around the first week of December and it was just a lot to do and people didn't budget for stamps (usually around 25-30 participants) PLUS I've sent and gotten cards from England, New Zeland, France, Germany, Canada and those are a little more $.

This year I wanted to give an EARLY heads up so it could be a success and no one feel at the last minute they "had" to.

If you have any questions about how it's done...read Janets posting above it explains the process very well.

On_Call

I have never joined in, though over the years, I've read about those who did do it - and loved it!! Count me in this year!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Those of you who "Cross" into other forums - would you let them know too? I don't want anyone to feel there is NO room at the inn.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Count me in... then I would actually have a reason to send cards besides the forced ones to the in laws!!!

I could actually let out my sick sense of humor!!! Maybe... a bit! Or actually put some effort into making a nice one!!! Maybe we would have snow in time???

Thanks for thinking of us!!!

C.J.

One of the best things I do for myself is to make cards. I would LOVE the opportunity to have to sit down and make more! Add me to the list.

SunnyFlorida

I want in....I remember this being done in the past but I was as usual................late.

I don't come to Watercooler very often :crying:

I'm going to drop a note to PE and T/SA boards. :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
THanks Sunny - I appreciate you very much!!!

Glad there is such a response....and you don't have to make your own cards....this is just what some of us do. I love getting ANY card.

Going to go get some little string and make room for all the cards I'm going to get this year.....yippie! ho ho ho.

DammitJanet

Any of you who lurk or who worry about us knowing your addresses, you can always get a PO box. A few members have done that. Or even had them sent to a Mail Boxes Etc type place. I can understand the need for safety. Personally I dont worry. Me, my guns, my men and my dogs keep me safe...lol. Not to mention my unstable bipolar...giggle. And half the time UPS cant find me so I dont worry that stalkers can.

This is a fun thing. Several members send pics of kids in the cards. I still have the pics. They are adorable. I love knowing what members look like. Just a hint...you guys will be getting a picture card from me this year...lol.

DammitJanet

LMAO.

Well if you are tiny enough to live in your PO box...well...I think you can hide in the nooks and crannies under the barbie furniture.