Christmas Card List

Tiapet

Old Hand
:christmasgift:It is now official. The Christmas card list will begin as of now. Please PM me your information (name and address and if you want your real name or board name used) to be put on the list. I know some of you forget and tell me you want on the list in the threat but please try to remember I don't have your information from last year so you MUST PM it to me!:christmaslights:

I will give a reminder the Sunday before Thanksgiving :elf: and then the final call the day after Thanksgiving. :thanksgiving2: Hopefully everyone that wants to be on it will get included. Generally it runs, for those who ask, about 24-26 people with 1 or 2 outside the US; depending on who decides to join that year.

With that, here is Tiredmommy's Disclaimer from my original thread:

Tia~ Let me give the standard disclaimer: this isn't a board sponsored function and members participate with their own free will.

As a member, it is my understanding that addresses will be given to Tiapet via the messaging system. She will compile a list and make copies of this list and distribute them in Christmas cards near the US thanksgiving. At that time, the list is destroyed. The members that have previously participated have decided that only members in good standing that have been here at least a year are eligible to participate due to receiving personally identifiable information.

Again, this activity is in no way sponsored or endorsed by the owners or leadership of conductdisorders.com and they assume no liability in members choosing to participate.