Christmas cards in the mail--thank you and apology

TerryJ2

Thank you all who have sent cards ... they are so much fun!!! I love it!

I just finished the last few, and realized that I had addressed them all upside down. Such a metaphor for my life.
Sorry if it's confusing to open them. :twister2:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Aw don't worry about it. I've been working overtime and am just getting mine off. Just the way the schedule has been this year. And for the record........I've been known to address things upside down. lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Step... given that you might have even been doing some of them one-handed, even addressing them sideways would have worked...
:rofl: I had husband watch the MegaBean while I ran 'em through the printer... Only a few were hand written!

muttmeister

If the worst that happens to me is that my cards are addressed upside down, I'll think I had a spectacularly successful holiday. It could be much worse - one year I ended up with the turkey upside down on the floor. It's funny now but, then, not so much. LOL

TerryJ2

Who was it who posted that she was so tired the other day, everything went wrong? Putting things in the wrong places, forgetting appts... ?
Today I spent half the day with-my pants zipper unzipped.
I also grabbed a table for 4 for our annual Christmas dinner and gift exchange between old friends. There were 5 of us. There have been 5 of us for 7 yrs now. :)
This morning I went to the dr for my physical and had booked an appointment today AND next Tuesday.
The other day I went to the store and bought everything except for what I orginally went in to buy.
Last Friday I totally forgot that I had an appointment at husband's clinic. They called in the afternoon and wondered where I was.

Sometimes, *I* wonder where I am ...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Terry, it was probably me. lol I turned off the oven when I put the pumpkin pie in it to bake, and threw away the change from my vending machine purchase, among other things. lol

But I got my cards out last night. I actually bought photo cards this year, and just got them in on Tuesday!
I love the cards. Of all the Christmas decorations, these are by far my favorite.

TerryJ2

Lol Insane. THAT would be interesting!

I think it's stress. Just too much on my plate.

Shari, yes, I think it was the pumpkin pie, lol.

Marguerite

I tried for a couple of years to send cards to a few of you. I think one card made it, after six months... although I have apparently not had trouble receiving cards. We have other friends in the US who send us cards too. We have an increasing list of people to visit, when we are able to get to the US. Via Europe, of course, got to try to meet up with Malika! Not sure if we'll get to Israel to see Esther and co.

Marg

TerryJ2

Uh oh, just realized that a card to Canada didn't have enough postage. I'll be seeing that back in my mailbox this week ... :(

InsaneCdn

Uh oh, just realized that a card to Canada didn't have enough postage. I'll be seeing that back in my mailbox this week ... :(

Maybe. Or maybe not.
Given the volume of mail this time of year... it might get missed.
I've actually had letters get delivered with NO postage.