Christmas Cards

Tiapet

Old Hand
They have gone out so be on the look out for yours and your list! :) The first ones could potentially get them tomorrow depending on where you live and how quickly mail goes through.

Enjoy! :)

trinityroyal

Thank you Tia and Janet for carrying on this lovely tradition.
And thank you Star for initiating it.

Yay! Christmas cards!

Tiapet

Old Hand
No problem and you are most welcome! ;) I only wish my actual printer was working and I didn't have to do it the way I did because (and you will see) it couldn't look the way I wanted and created with color, which took away so much from it. Oh well, another time.

DammitJanet

Oh goody, need to go buy my cards now. Well first I need to go take pictures. Shame I wont have all the kids together for a santa picture. I am instead going to attempt to get the dogs to sit still for a picture. Wish me luck...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Tia and Janet -

You are absolutely the most lovely dears to take this over this year for all of us!!!!! You'll never know what a relief it has been for me because this is an enormous labor of love, and I know exactly how much work it actually is, but have been so happy to do it each year and carry on the BOARD TRADITION!!!!!! (dat dah da haaaaaa)

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.....and the top of my tree! ------You're both angels.