Christmas Cards

Star*

call 911........call 911
They're in the mail as of 12:00 noon today and on their way.

I also decided who picked a person off the list that wanted to participate but something "came up" with her and when she asked to be removed from the list I had already figured she would benefit from our extra Christmas Cheer. I'm not naming names - so don't ask.

Just enjoy sending and receiving -

Merry Christmas
Star

ps: FYI the postage is .69 each from the US TO Canada

DammitJanet

Ohhh goodie...

This means I really must get to work on photoshopping the girls together into one picture...lol. I just didnt work out for me to get them into a picture place or into holiday dresses when I was up there...sigh.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Karen,

You will get a list in your card of all the people to send a card to. FYI - each year i destroy the list I have and erase it from my computer. 5 years running and no problems.

KFld

Oh o.k. Took me a minute to catch on there. I thought she said her cards were in the mail :smile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
IT'S OFFICIALLY ON THEN!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH THIS FOLKS!!!!!

Know you are loved and appreciated today!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, this is gonna be fun. I got my list. Now just got to get some stamps.

And convince Nichole we are NOT handmaking the cards with pics of Darrn and Aubrey inside.......

Ok. When you get your cards, you'll know who won. :rofl:

:santa: :elf:

TerryJ2

Okay, I've sealed all the envelopes and just had a thought--am I supposed to pass the list on to anyone else? Or do I throw it away?
Duh ... still waking up here ...
Thanks for all your work, Star!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
WHen I was in the midst of feeling horrible on Friday... I opened the mail and started crying... :sad:

I was so touched to receive this card right at this point in my life... it came at precisely the right time... I needed it!!! It is hanging up right now.

Thank you Estrella...

TerryJ2

Got one card Sat. and a bunch today. Thank you all! It's fun to see your handwriting. Beautiful.

:xgift:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I got a bunch in the mail today. :smile:

Did alot for my xmas mood, let me tell ya. :gingerbread:

And I got my stamps today. :dance: So I go to the desk to get my cards...........

Only to discover I have a box of cards but no evelopes! :slap: I'm guessing either Aubrey or Darrin decided to play mailman. :rofl:

Nichole swears she has card envelopes. So mine should go out tomorrow.

This is so much fun. I stopped sending cards to family cuz no one ever bothered to send me one. (it always brought me down) It felt good to get those cards in the mail today.

Hugs

AllStressedOut

I got 4 cards today and Stars on Friday! I've put together my card, but I haven't printed it off yet. husband can't find my holiday paper. I'm thinking of going with polka dots if he doesn't hurry up!

It made me smile to open up cards today! Cheered up my Monday! Thanks ya'll!

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH JOY@@@@@ Getting out of the Ebenezer funk -

I got Terry's hand painted card - OH MY GOSH are you a talented woman! I mean it was just a jaw dropper - Have you seen this card? WOW!

I got BBK and Tinks Card - SO pretty!!!! and then I opened it and OMG - Tears from Aunti Star - I mean it what a princess - she could look like her Mom but NOT as devious! lol Back at ya friend.

I got JoG's card with the embossed silver trim. I love Classic Christmas and it is just the prettiest card. And you have such lovely handwriting.

It really is a help = depression here has been at an all time high so it was a start to looking festive and feeling joy.

Thanks all!

TerryJ2

Thanks LoanRanger {{blush}}.
Stressed, I love polka dots. I bought Christmas paper with-polka dots and will use the rest for bdays. It's very festive, Martha Stewart-style.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thank you everyone for the lovely cards - I have them hanging up and they are all so beautiful. H asked who all these cards were from and I said, "my friends". ♥ you all so much~