Christmas Eve - Hope..

Toomanytears

The night is here. The one I’ve been dreading, wondering, “how I will keep it together?”
We are getting ready to go to our daughters to exchange and my husband hollered for me from the shower. He found a penny - “heads up” on the shower mat. I just got out of the shower 30 mins ago - no penny.
As desperate as we are to find and have “ hope”, this tiny event took my breath away.
No matter what we try to control, we are reminded that all things are in the hands of a guiding energy that’s so much more powerful than us. All things are not meant to be categorized and explained.
Blessings of HOPE to you all..

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Merry Christmas TMT. We had a strained but better evening than could be expected. Non traditional a trip to the Aqarium and an overnight in a nice hotel with Christmas lunch ❤️.

Our son did join us and we had a nice time. Some tense moments. It s like trying to be normal in the very not normal.

Toomanytears

Merry Christmas TMT. We had a strained but better evening than could be expected. Non traditional a trip to the Aqarium and an overnight in a nice hotel with Christmas lunch ❤️.

Our son did join us and we had a nice time. Some tense moments. It s like trying to be normal in the very not normal.

Merry Christmas LBL..we learn to accept a new normal because we are forever changed. I truly believe in my heart of hearts that even if things were “perfect” ( what is perfect anyway?) we have to ENJOY THE MOMENT - non-traditional is fantastic! A change of scenery, routine and newness is just what this holiday season is about. Big hugs to you...

ColleenB

We are snowed in with a blizzard and enjoying the quiet ❄️

Son hasn’t seemed to mind. What a change from the last few holidays where he couldn’t manage even a day with us.

I didnt take a single picture as I don’t want to stage something that isn’t real. We all have bed head and are low key. We didn’t spend much money, only getting the boys each something they needed for school, snowshoes for youngest son in forestry program and easel and paints for older Son in art school. I bought Them some toiletries for their stockings and kept it simple. It’s nice.

I hope you find some peace in this day and some time for you.

Last edited: