Christmas List - FIni!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay - here it is -

If you are not on this and had sent me a PM? SEND ME A PM again because I've checked my list and checked it twice - Didn't really find out who was naughty or nice - but......

I'm going to list the first TWO initials of your board name. If YOU DO NOT SEE the first to initials of your board name? PM me.

If you asked that I witheld your board name and put ONLY your real name? I will put the first two initials of your REAL name. If you DO NOT SEE the first two initials of your real name? PM me.

There are - 24 total names

- If you LIVE in the UNITED STATES??? You will need - TWENTY domestic postage stamps, ONE stamp for New Zeland (if you so desire), THREE Canadian Stamps.

-If you Live in CANADA???? You will need - THREE domestic stamps, TWENTY United States Postage Stamps, and One stamp for New Zeland (if you so desire)

-Janie? Dear Kiwi - I don't expect you to send 23 Foreign Christmas Cards luv - But it is SO awesome to see you on the list!!!! Our stamps for you are .95 cents American and I just love to belt out - ONE STAMP FOR ME FRIEND the KIWI in New Zeland yup got a girl on the North Island.....sounds as if I've been places. lol

SO - here's the list - and it's nothing fancy this year -------just a plain old list - (sorry) On some of you that had duplicate initials? I have done my best to personalize you - I think you'll recognize yourselves. :)

1.) Ha
2.) Te
3.) St
4.) Gc
5.) Mu
6.) Board Name Witheld - Te
7.) Ja
8.) KT
9.) Mo
10.) Sh
11.)Jo
12.)Up
13.)Ms
14.)He
15.)Da Ja
16.)Mi
17.)Board Name Witheld - Sh
18.) Board Name Witheld - Ju
19.) Da Fa
20.)Ma 5
21.) Ma
22.) Tr
23.) Ds
24.) Star

If you think I have omitted you? If you aren't sure - ASK me by number. I can let you know. I'm under a real time crunch, so bear with me.

Also (SU) you know who you are - I didn't forget your request and will send ASAP! Luv.

Thanks Again so VERY VERY MUCH to EVERYONE for making this a wonderful CD Board Tradition!!!!!!!! Hope to see all your beautful Christmas CHEERS!!!!!!! - I keep them every year and now have purchased a HUGE basket I keep by the fireplace and look through them whenever I'm feeling blue! I STILL have BBK's daughters star hanging in my kitchen and love getting pictures of the kids as they grow each year!

If you aren't on - and want to get on? I still have some (limited) space but we can always squeeze you in for more HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!!!!!

Thanks again - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
STAR

REMEMBER _ DO NOT POST HERE _-------POST ON MY PM FOR CORRECTIONS!!!

H

HaoZi

FYI the New Zealand stamps are .98 I forget what the Canadian ones are but they went up a couple cents, too. I asked the other day.

Star*

call 911........call 911
YOUR CARDS LADIES..........ARE DONE. THE LISTS ARE DONE.......WE DO HAVE A SECRET SOMEONE, and my Mom was added again to the list this year again. She is not a technical board member; however I will say this much and leave it to your discretion. When she went to the reunion last year with me and met some of the girls? I put her on the list as an 'if you want to' and she received more cards than I figured. It was the absolute BEST Christmas she has had in years. Since my Dad died? She stopped receiving cards from so many people and like me hardly got any at all the years past. (depressing) She could NOT stop talking about the cards on her door, how beautiful, how she had to run out and get cards, and go to the post office and how fun it was and if you knew how it perked her up? I can't thank you enough. It was better than presents under the tree.

So just FYI - if you've a notion to? Do so, if not - don't. The list was started to help others feel good about this time of year if they are receptive to it, and I have some leftover cards......and know that a few of the customers I have in our store are widowed, and have no one. So I'm just going to fill them out sort of - generic and write their names on the envelope and when I see them, pull one out of my pocket and wish them a Merry Christmas. It may be - like my Mom said - The only card they have in their home or the only reminder of the fact that someone remembered THEM at Christmas.

Anyway - Keep a weather eye out gals!!!!!!!!! Not everyone is getting the same card from me either - lol. So if someone posts - Oh I got the most beautiful card from you Star with Children on it - and you got a card from me with a reindeer on it? It's me trying to be thrifty......

TerryJ2

And if anyone is looking for cards to buy, inexpensively, I saw some nice cards at TJ Maxx the other day. :)

H

HaoZi

I nabbed cards during Walgreen's BOGO sale. I've got a cutesy card from Star and a list sitting here. :)

DS3

I got a nice card and list from Star as well. I'm so excited to be a part of this!!! Now I just need to sit down and fill them out... :)