Circle of healing and support for Shari...

klmno

OMG! That was more than a little accident! I'm glad you are on the mend but I'm sure you are going to be hurting for a while.

tawnya

I'm hoping that you are feeling better by now, Shari. Hey, no stupid Black Friday for you, right? Pull the covers over your head and pretend you are on the warm beach somewhere.

((HUGS))

tiredmommy

I'm very late to this but I'm sending healing prayers and supportive thoughts. I wish I lived closer to pitch in and give your family some help... thank goodness the children are okay!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I got to come home today s have been in my chair for about 5 hours now. Sleeping has been the best part so far!

Its gonna be a long road, but it could have been so much worse. The kids could have been involved or they could have had to follow the initial plan, which was to amputate the foot, So today, I am thankful for so much.

My friend the cafe owner says this also really scared husband (as it did all of us) and he is asking her to help him learn and keep track of what he needs to do to step up. She says she's hopeful.

Thank you all for all you do.

H

HaoZi

I hope the family pulling together to chip in helps heal your spirit while you're healing your body. Get well soon, and milk it for all it's worth so they realize how much they appreciate you.

Mattsmom277

Wow Shari, when you do something, you do it big don't ya? OMG! I'm glad the surgeries went well and the plan A was diverted. Pins etc?? You sound so ... mellow .... calm about it. Which is a good thing. Yet my mind reels! I'm so glad that it was NOT even worse, though this is a heck of a list of broken-ness. I'm glad the kids were all okay. Whew!

So nice to hear your husband is stepping up when push comes to shove. Indulge that sleep thing while you can and while your body requires it. Many hugs and good vibes for speedy recovery with no bumps along the road. (((hugs)))

slsh

member since 1999
Holy cow, Shari. When you do things, you do them big! What an absolute miracle the kids were all okay. And I'm so glad to hear that they were able to put you back together. It must have been an absolutely terrifying ride - I cannot begin to imagine.

Many gentle hugs to you. Glad husband is stepping up. And so very very glad that you are mending now. Don't overdo it, hon... heal well. Big hugs!

nvts

From New York - Shari! I hope you're feeling better - I haven't been on in a few days and just saw this...rattling beads for you to heal quickly and Wee to get over the shock!

Beth

susiestar

Roll With It
Have been keeping you in my prayers and will continue! Somehow my post didn't show up - have been having computer problems, sorry!! Many gentle hugs and good wishes!!

TerryJ2

OMG!!! You poor thing. And people say the highways are dangerous. Who would think that could go so wrong?
Please heal quickly. I know you must be in pain. But you will feel much, much better by Christmas.