Circle of Love and Support for klmno

DammitJanet

K, I know you dont have a whole lot of family support and you are in a new place. If you need anything please dont be afraid to reach out to me for help. I dont think I can get up there but you know my family is very close to you and they have already offered that you can reach out to them at any time. They will help with anything that they can.

buddy

Back to MN again...Ive been praying and crying for you all day. I hate to think you might be alone. Please know you are loved and cared for. And on to.....

lmf64

down the road a few miles. K, I hope someone has been with you throughout this day. Jena also asked me to pass on her condolences. reaching out from MN to...

Holding tight from NJ- I just went outside and said a prayer on the brightest star for you and your beloved son. It was the brightest star, it must be the newest one. My heart is breaking for you, this is beyond tragic.

exhausted

UTAH, with greatest sympathy, love and prayers. You have been the finest mother, always full of supporting love. Let there be peace now for you both.

Tiapet

Old Hand
From TN - There was nothing more, and nothing less you could have done. You did your best and then some! It's time to rest. With all the loving support I have......(hugs)

Tia

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sending up all my love and prayers from your family in SC.......and from Dude in FL.........((((((huge hugs))))))