Circle of Love for Janet and Cory

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet got some bad news yesterday. Cory had to go to court in another county because he was driving while under suspension. The other passengers in the car were too tired to safely drive and he wanted to do the right thing.

The judge violated his parole and sent him to jail for 220 days to finish out his sentence.

cory has been working SO HARD. Got a place, fixed it up and is now fighting to stay there as the landlord is horrible. Taking care of himself and Mandy and keyana. Helping his folks when he can. Having his brother's family stay with him because Janet needed them to not stay with her.

I know cory messed up. But he was trying to do the right thing. His recent progress shows he really WANTS to live life within the rules of society.

I HATE this, esp when his own parole officer wouldn't have revoked him because the progress he made is still fragile.

Here is to hoping things turn around for Cory and he doesn't lose all the progress he made.

I am reaching my arms out to Janet, Cory, Tony, Mandy and Keyana (as well as the other family members) to offer love and support and my extra Warrior Mom rhino skin.

Who will join me?

mstang67chic

Going Green
Indiana. You know....I was looking forward to Cory going to court and some hiney being kicked. I just wasn't expecting it to be CORY'S hiney. Hugs and good thoughts all around.

On to....