Circle of prayer for my closest friend please

rejectedmom

I just found out that one of my dearest friends who has helped me through many a hard spot has brain cancer. It seems that she had undiagnosed lung cancer that has metastisized to the brain. This poor woman has been through hell over the past three years. She had to institutionalize her daughter for several months for mental health reasons, a few months later she lost her husband suddenly to a massive stroke. She then sold her home of 30 years and moved into a town house because she couldn't manage the house on her own anymore. She recently decided to start dating and met a terrific guy. Six months into the relationship he was horribly disfigured in a terrible accident which happened about two months ago. She has been helping him through his ordeal and was looking foward to experiencing a joyous event in December..the arrival of her first gradchild.
While driving home from work last Tuesday she blacked out and hit a parked car. She was taken to the hospital where they did a CAT scan and found the cancer. It is just too much. She is scared and not sure if she wants to have the surgery on her brain since she has been told it is uncurable but can be managed for a time. Obviously the prognosis is dire with or without the surgery. Please pray that she has a few good months with her grandchild and finds the strength she will need for the months ahead. Pray that her death be peaceful with little pain. -RM

KFld

Oh RM, there are no words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm so so sorry for all these losses and tramatic life changes your friends has suffered.

I'm sending many many prayers to her and everyone in her life.

DDD

You can't help but wonder why some people get so much on their
plate. I'm so sorry to hear of your friends multiple issues. I
promise to say a prayer for her and all those who love her. DDD

I am so sorry but remember she will not go before her time and that can definitely be extended with prayer which is what I'm gonna do right now bless you, her, and everyone affected by this

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It just really doesn't seem fair at all. I hate this. I'm so sorry, RM.

One of my dearest friends lost her husband of 37 years last year to brain cancer. He did the same thing as your friend- he blacked out while driving and went to the hospital where it was discovered. He had almost a year to take care of things and feel the love of his friends and family. It was a painless death- he went into a peaceful coma and slipped away. I hope your friend is as lucky as he was.

Sad hugs,
Suz

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh RM, I'm so so sorry. I will pray that she is able to enjoy some time with her newborn grandchild and go in peace.

Prayers to you also for the loss you must be feeling as well. It's just not fair.

TerryJ2

OMG, RM, that is too, too much for one person! Life is SO unfair. How tragic. I am sending strength and love and support and peace for both of you. {{{cyberhugs}}}

Star*

call 911........call 911
When we feel overwhelmed by our own problems it certainly doesn't take too long to find that our cross to bear is small in comparison.

I'm so sorry for your friend - I wish her the best life possible. Sending prayers for you both!

Star

busywend

RM, I am so sorry to read of your friends illness. What horrible luck she has been dealt. It is not fair.

:crying:

May God scoop your friend up in His comforting arms during this time of illness. May He show her his tender love and mercy.

May He send you strength; she will be needing you throughout this ordeal.

I am so very sorry. ((((((hugs))))))

mom_to_3

I am also sending prayers and positive thoughts your friends way. I am beyond words at what this woman has and will endure.

RM,

I'm so sorry!!! I'm praying that your closest friend will have some time with her grandchild, that she will have the strength to face whatever lies ahead, and that she will have a pain-free peaceful death.

I don't have any words to express how badly I feel for her and you too. Please know that I will continue to pray for her and keep both of you in my thoughts... WFEN