Circle of Strength for Star

Chicago

Star Light, Star bright, first Star I see tonight,
I wish Dude may, I wish Dude might, get the help he needs tonight.

Holding my hand out and grabbing on to...

TerryJ2

Star, here's some strength and warrior vibes from eastern Virginia. You GO!!!! I'm so sorry they're putting you through this.
But you can make it right. Go for it!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing onto KTmoms hand......

Starbie, you sure you wouldn't rather us come on over and kick some sense into these peoples?? Maybe a good couple o' whacks'll larn em not to be messin' wit warrior Moms........:cigarsmoker:

Sending plenty of good vibes and as always praying hard for both you and Dude. (((hugs)))

Reaching out to..............

Jena

So sorry I"m late to this!!!

Hugs and Luck, yet I don't think you'll need luck. Your going to be just fine, you can totally handle this :)

Marguerite

Sending support from Australia, I've got my steel-capped riding boots on, ready to put in the boot. Kick 'em up the Khyber!

Marg

meowbunny

Florida ....

Repolishing your armor, sharpening those extra-long spurs, currying the horse so that you're all nice and shiny and ready for your battles. Also adding a magical broadsword. It's big, deadly and incredibly lightweight. Go get 'em, lady!!!!!

and on to .............

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dearest friends -

This made me cry - Susie I've never had or felt I needed a circle of strength, but I'm sitting here crying. Thank you.

Thanks everyone - it really is empowering to know that so many people care. The was a very special and much MUCH needed post for me.

Where is a kleenex when you need it? From the sanitized hand (OMG snort) to the tiny hands of my future niece, the horses, the Missouri giant, Cloe you know Auntie star wufs you, and all the long stretching wishes and prayers?

THANK YOU LADIES - YOU ARE ALL ONE OF A KIND AND VERY DEAR TO ME. THIS WAS PRECIOUS. VERY APPRECIATED. :D