Circle of Strength for Steely

Andy

Let's all join in a group circle to hold onto Steely as she goes through this week which will hopefully end for the best for Matt.

Hugs and Strength!!!!

klmno

And from Virginia, sending a box of tissues to deal with M moving to another Residential Treatment Center (RTC), hiking boots for the hiking, speedos for your mountain biking, a joke to lighten things up, a smile just in case one of the VPs is cute, single and interested, and a box of chocolates, because you just don't know what life might bring you in the future, on to.....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing onto klmno from Virginia, sending you major good vibes, praying hard this week goes well and this placement does well for Matt, loaning you some strength, and offering up my quart of peaches n cream ice cream to go along with the chocolate cuz every once in a while we just need a few sweet moments to ourselves, and sending many warm gentle hugs..............

And on to............

KTMom91

...Central CA, with hugs and brownies and any other kind of comfort food you'd like me to fix for you, and on to...

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have the chocolate fondue melting, and slicing banannas and strawberries

Steely

Awwww..........I just read this. Thank you.

The CD power must be why I am feeling so strong and positive today after my meeting about Matt.

You guys are the best. I love you all.