Circle of support and strength for Suz

mom_to_3

From Texas, I'm sending much care and concern for your d ex and you and a special guardian angel for your son. Who is with me on this?

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
From Maryland, Suz I'm so sorry. Both our difficult children ride motorcycles. It's either that or dragons! I will be praying for Rob tonight. Please keep us posted.

LampintheDark

Although this is my first post to this forum, I am grabbing everyone's hands from Maine and am praying for Suz and her family. I've been lurking in the background reading so I feel familiar with some of you already. I hope everything will be ok!!

In peace...

Renee

LittleDudesMom

From Ontario to Virginia - Suz my prayers are with Rob. I hope you feel the strength of all the support you have here on the board. Hugs.

Sharon

Fran

Former desparate mom
Update:

Suz and exdh have been at the hospital/trauma center all night. difficult child did a face plant over handle bars of motorcycle without a helmet. His nose isn't looking so good but in addition has a brain bleed. He is still in a coma and very aggitated/irritable at present. Further testing will happen today.

Send some good thoughts for Suz and her family and difficult child's fiancee. :crying: