Circle of support and strength for Suz

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thank you Fran for the update. Continued prayers and strength going out to Suz, Dex, Rob, fiance and all. Fran, if you talk to Suz before she sees this, please tell her we're right there with her and to be sure to take care of herself.

Many, many gentle hugs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Asking all avaliable Angels to surround this family with strength, comfort, peace and healing. Sending prayers because prayers go where I can't go, and do what I can't do. You're all in our thoughts Suz. We're with you in thought and spirit.

Sending Love -

DammitJanet

Oh gosh...just got on the board this morning! Suz, you know I am praying so extra hard for Rob and your family. You must be frantic. Motorcycle and no helmet. Ugh. But the doctors can do such amazing things these days. He is young, I saw great things in rehab when I was there.

N

Nomad

Just saw the update...how horrible.
Continued good thoughts...for Rob, Suz and all concerned.

TerryJ2

Oh dear! Motorcycles can be so scary that way.

I'm taking Renee's hand from Maine and connecting it to Virginia, reaching out to ...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Fran, thank you so much for the update.

Suz, I'm praying for Rob's doctors to do all the best things for his complete recovery, praying for strength and courage for you and your dex during this ordeal, sending great hope for healing, and I've got your hands in mine to help you through this...

R

runawaybunny

Thanks for the update Fran.

Continuing to send her my heart felt hugs and healing thoughts from CA.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Try to remember to care for yourself while caring for each other.
I am continuing to hope for Rob.