Circle of Support for "Auntie Star"

nvts

Monday is a biggie for Star* and she's going to need us. She's going to bat for our "Dude" and will need the power of the board and all of the good "juju" that we can stir up!

Star, I'll be thinking of you throughout the day. Give the legal system h-e-double hockey sticks and let them know all of the work you've put into our special pal.

You've got all of the strength of the board behind you, what with prayers, bead rattling, nekkid chicken liver dances and any other form of power being bestowed upon you!

Reaching out a hand from New York to...

Love,
Beth & your teeny, tiny, 2.2 lb. (so far) niece

trinityroyal

Reaching out from Toronto to grab hold of Beth's hand in NY.

Star...we will all be there with you, praying and fighting for Dude.
Sending many hugs, a coat of polish for your Warrior Mom armour, some sturdy boots to kick those people into next week as required, and a soft blanket to wrap yourself up in afterward.

Reaching out to...

klmno

Sending strength from Virginia- I'll be with you and Dude in spirit and thought just like I felt the support of the board in court when I went for difficult child.....

gcvmom

Here we go again!
And from California, land of crazy chickens, we're all doin' the dance (livers intact) in the pale moonlight and sending major juju and prayers for you and Dude to receive a favorable outcome at this meeting, then on to...

Jena

And ofcourse New York, with the "severe" attitude we "new yorkers" can have I pass onto you...... yet we know you kinda' got that covered
:bow:

You'll do great, your a smart woman........go kick some butt tomorrow!!!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
N is spinning circles right now.... that kid is gonna. Oh I don't know.

Anyway
The Totoro Clan is reaching out from a Burro and a Tree in the desert down here in Tucson....

Estherfromjerusalem

Jerusalem. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and praying for you.

It's time you had a break and good things start to happen, for both you and Dude.

Love, Esther

And now, on to . . .

Andy

Minnesota!

I am having a terrible time with posting today. My fingers are just not behaving.

Now I don't think I can add that warrior mom smiley for you.

Go Star Go with all our warrior mom armor attached.

On to .....

KTMom91

From Virginia to Central CA, we've got you covered. Sending lots of love, hugs, and good thoughts for you and Dude.

GO STAR GO STAR GO STAR GO!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
...to WI. You go, girl. Sorry I missed your call. I was demoing cheese today. I think I should of added in some whine.

Abbey