Circle of Support for Baby Emily & Joneshockey

tiredmommy

"Our" little Baby Emily is being admitted Monday for a surgery on Tuesday that will hopefully put an end to her multiple Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)'s. Cindy is understandably worried as there is anesthesia involved and the baby is currently under treatment for yet another Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). I think we can all understand how worrisome and stressful this is for Cindy.

I'm reaching out from New York State... offering good thoughts, support and prayers for our Emily, Cindy and the whole family as they endure this surgery and another hospitalization. Who will take my hand?

T

TeDo

Back up north to Minnesota with many warm {{{{(((HUGS)))}}}}, steady prayers, and intense pretzeling.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Grabbing Central CA......with LOADS of gentle hugs and love ---reaching onfrom SC to........

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Long reach from CT to Ohio... I'm pretzeling and keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!! ...and on to...

trinityroyal

Toronto. Many hugs and lots of support.

Don't know if it helps to hear, but my little Tyrantina had surgery last week and came through the anaesthesia with flying colours. Praying for the same result for baby Emily.

On to...

NJ.....sending lots of support and good thoughts for baby Emily tomorrow. ((HUGS)). Reaching out to...