Circle of support for CD board family......

buddy

Who will be missing their G'sFG this Thanksgiving Day. Several members have experienced big changes recently, and due to a variety of reasons will not be with their special children. I'm praying for peace for each one of our struggling members and their G'sFG. From MN with love on to.........

DDD

What a kind thought to remember those who aren't sharing the holiday. Many of us have missed Thanksgiving and Christmas with kids in treatment or incarcerated. It's a painful to have an empty chair. I'm surely sending love to you all from Fl and on to .... DDD

JKF

Thank you buddy! This is the first year difficult child won't be here with us. I have a heavy heart but I'm at peace with it. Sending hugs and prayers to any other members missing their difficult child's today! From NJ on to........

P

PatriotsGirl

Georgia on to...

My baby hasn't been here the past couple Thanksgivings, but it doesn't make it any easier...:-(

muttmeister

Thanks; my grandkids are still missing, but I will be thankful for the many blessings we do have. And good wishes to you all from Nebraska - and on to.......

pasajes4

I wish all of you who are missing a loved one today........peace, good memories, and to know that we are here for you...from Texas and on to.....

recoveringenabler

Staff member
............from No. Ca. where I may be without my difficult child today, I don't know yet......... to all those with missing loved ones and to everyone, I hope the day is peaceful and calm and filled with the love and nourishment of family and friends.................

TerryJ2

I hope it went well for all of you. Sorry I didn't have time to check this out yesterday. I'm sending love and support from SE Virginia to ...