Circle of Support for Cheryl

tiredmommy

And all our California members. Cheryl has posted a few videos on FB showing mudslides in her area, there's been talk of evacuation. Please join me in offering our support to those enduring these relentless rains.

Reaching out from New York State, offering prayers for safety and good thoughts. And onto....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing TM's hand, saying a prayer and holding good thoughts, and reaching out to.............................................

DDD

I've grabbed on from Florida and am reaching out to....

Many caring thoughts are sent through my palm. Hugs. DDD

Mom2oddson

The Pacific Northwest.... you guys beat our rainfall for this month (by a fraction of an inch), that is a lot of rain. Praying that NO mudslides happen by your house unless it's the kind you drink. ;)

and on to......

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Maryland, where I'm remembering why my parents sold their house in the Hollywood Hills, back in the 1950's. Our yard kept on landing in the yard of the neighbor down the hill. Hope yours remains untouched! On to........

R

runawaybunny

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

The rain has finally stopped.

We were very lucky compared to some of our neighbors. We had some water to deal with but most of the mud flowed down the hill behind us and then took a left turn and went along the horse trail that runs behind our yard. Most of it wound up out in the street. It must have been the power of this board :)