Circle of support for crazymama30

trinityroyal

Crazymama30 is dealing with some serious family issues, and today is a critical decision point (see her thread in the Watercooler for the details).

CM, we're here with you offering love and support, whatever happens, and saying prayers for the best outcome for everyone.

Sending hugs.

Reaching out from Toronto to...

M

Mamaof5

Northern Ontario, Elliot Lake here and accounted for to grasp a hand and offer one....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing hold of GN's hand from here in Oh and reaching out to................

Praying and holding good thoughts.

((hugs))

crazymama30

Thank you guys for your support. It is now almost 2pm. I have been on the phone with the insurance company, the treatment center, and keep getting told they will call me back. The treatment center tried to tell me that the deductible was $3500. I told them I could get them $2000 by the end of the week. Intake person had to talk to her supervisor. That was over an 2hrs ago. In the meanwhile I got a call from the other treatment center that is farther away, and they said the deductible was $500. I called the insurance company, and yep, it is $500. I called psychiatrist's office, explained the situation and asked them to call and give them a swift kick (the treatment center) and yes, that is exactly what I said. I called pain doctor and left him a message to call them please. I also asked the insurance company to call them again, for the third time. I am so angry my head is spinning. husband keeps arguing that he can wait for a bed at the facility that is 1/2hr away. I keep saying no.

easy child left to go do errands with my mom and sis, husband and difficult child went to go deliver a loveseat. They needed to get out, and I needed them to get out. If I don't hear from the treatment center in 30minutes I am going to call them back. I am very tempted to go to the one that is in Portland, but I hate the thought of driving over that pass every weekend.

You know what I really don't get? What my private insurance will pay is more than they would receive from medicaid or medicare (no offense meant to anyone on those services) so what is the hold up?????

When I call back I am going to ask to speak to a supervisor. Enough is Enough.

KTMom91

Coming in late (I worked today), but have been thinking about you. Sending hugs and strength for the next phone call.

crazymama30

Called the supervisor, and that did not sound too good either. I have been talking to these people since yesterday. I told the intake person yesterday it was treatment or divorce, is that not clear enough that he needs to go to treatment today!!!!!! He says he has not used, and he dang well better not as this is not a detox facility and they will not take him if he is gonna detox. I am beyond angry, I am infuriated and disgusted. I am at the point that I am willing to file a complaint with whomever I need to in order to do something.

H

HaoZi

Sending my support, also coming in late. I hope you get some good news soon!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope somebody calls someone and gets some answers for you NOW. It all sounds very confusing, very frustrating. Hang in there!

crazymama30

It is, especially since I gave husband an ultimatum that I TOLD the intake person about yesterday. Treatment or divorce. I am ready to explode!!!!

DammitJanet

I am so sorry...this just sounds like the ultimate nightmare. People in cubbyholes making chit chat decisions that have no impact on their lives but can put other peoples lives in grave danger and they dont even really care. Its just an 8 hour job to them. You might get through to one humane person once in a blue moon who really cares about what they are doing. Most are just phoning it in.

I really feel for you. I hope you find that one really caring person who gives a darn about you and their job.

pepperidge

Thinking about you and hoping it works out. What a PITA. If there is a chance that you will get it all straightened out with treatment center tomorrow perhaps you may need to wait on the divorce. Too bad he can't go back and spend the night in the emergency room or somewhere if that is what it comes down to to get authorization. I am so sorry that you are dealing with this.