Circle of Support for dreamer and daughter

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Come on family, rally around dreamer. She's having issues accessing the board. But her easy child daughter is very sick with liver issues. They've seemed to decide it isn't PP PE BUT have yet to decide what it actually is. Poor girl has been on clear liquids for days waiting to have liver tests done only to be told when she arrived she had to have nothing to eat or drink for 24 hrs, so much needed test is once again delayed. One hand doesn't seem to know what the other is doing in this case and this is just too serious a problem for that to be happening. This girl needs tested and treated asap.

My heart goes out to poor dreamer and her easy child who have already gone thru so much during easy child's pregnancy.

In addition, easy child's new baby, Sammy is now also sick......and pediatrician docs are hee hawing around. He's vomiting and is not passing stool. For such a young infant this can be a major issue.

So say prayers, rattle beads, hold good thoughts and let dreamer know her board family is supporting her.

dreamer, you and easy child and little Sammy are in my prayers.

Reaching out to...................

klmno

Virginia....you are in my hearts and prayers and I hope that find a simple solution for both easy child and Sammy soon- we are here for you- stay strong.....on to....

susiestar

Roll With It
Saying many prayers for dreamer's lovely daughter and grandson! I HATE how they are messing around and not addressing the problems ASAP. Let's all hope that boyfriend (baby's daddy) is not taking over either one's treatment as he seems less than inclined to advocate for their best interests.

I hope and pray the problems can be remedied quickly and easily.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thoughts, prayers and hugs going out from Indiana. Maybe someone should inform those docs that there is a large contingent of :warrior: behind these two patients and they DON'T want to make us angry. They wouldn't like us when we're angry!

crazymama30

Here's hoping the medical community pulls their head out of their hiney and helps these 2 precious ones. From Oregon reaching out to ....

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
midwest....... keeping dreamer and family in my thoughts..... hoping for some answers to health questions!

nvts

to NYC! Dreamer, I'm praying and rattling the beads non-stop for all of you! God Bless! I feel like easy child and I were pregnant and on the same schedule the whole time!

reaching out to...

Beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Taking Mary's hand and reaching out from Tucson to ....

Please help this wonderful family... sending prayers.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
MN....dreamer sending positive healing thoughts to your daughter, granddaughter & the entire family during this difficult, confusing time. A small prayer for a doctor with clarity of mind to see what is going on....... and onto....,