Circle of Support for Everywoman

tiredmommy

Our long-term member Everywoman is in the beginning stage of obtaining a divorce from her husband. Those of us who have been around for awhile know of their many ups and downs over the years and understand that she really needs our support now.

I'm reaching out from New York State... who will take my hand?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
grabbing hold and hangin' on........sending calming thoughts to Everywoman and on to....................

KTMom91

...Central CA. I'm also well acquainted with the potential divorce BS, after going through two of them. Many hugs and lots of love headed your way. Reaching out my other hand, to...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
M[SIZE=-1]Y[/SIZE] cocoon tightens, colors tease,/I ’m feeling for the air;/A dim capacity for wings/Degrades the dress I wear./ A power of butterfly must be/The aptitude to fly,/Meadows of majesty concedes/And easy sweeps of sky./ So I must baffle at the hint/And cipher at the sign,/And make much blunder, if at last/I take the clew divine.

-Emily Dickinson- reaching out from Amherst, Mass.

It takes tremendous courage to pupate.

everywoman

Thanks ladies. I'm hanging in there. He is still at the house. I think he is looking into alternative living arrangements, if not I will once school is out in 3 weeks. Jana is the only child who knows. PCson and his wife are leaving today for their second vacation since they married 4 1/2 years ago. I didn't want to upset their trip. difficult child is so wrapped in his own world, I'll tell him when things are definite. I am not upset. Just sad that it has come to this.

Fran

Former desparate mom
I was just thinking about you everywomen. Glad this thread was started. I'm sure there is a lot of emotion rolling around
and you are containing it. It's what strong women do.
My hand is reaching out to you.

susiestar

Roll With It
Grabbing on in Oklahoma and reaching out to???

Sending many hugs and much loving support as you go through this time of change and growth.