Circle of Support for Exhausted

susiestar

Roll With It
Exhausted is going through a very hard time right now. Her mom is very very ill, her daughter is totally out of control and just destroyed her son's car by stealing it - and the cops refused to even cite her for driving with-o a license or stealing the car! They have to wait until Mon to see if the ins co requires charges to be filed, but the police in her area are spectacularly unwilling to do their jobs with any real competence.

She is under so much stress, so lets' come together and send support and good mojo her way to help her through all the crises on her plate right now.

Reaching out from Okla to . . . . ?

Kathy813

Staff member
Georgia. I hope everything calms down and that your mother starts feeling better.

Now off to . . .

Tiapet

Old Hand
Tn hoping that things will settle down, her mom gets better and that the car situation resolves itself properly, major thoughts and hugs....on to

Sending support. I'm sorry and hope things get back to normal quickly. Peace and love to you, hugs.

Nancy

Ohio....hoping that your mom recovers and that things with difficult child settle down. I'm so sorry for your easy child and you know I am behind you all the way.

Hugs,
Nancy

recoveringenabler

Staff member
.....Northern California sending prayers, blessings, hugs, nurturing, healing energy, compassion and big embraces surrounding all of you, on to.........

Star*

call 911........call 911
SOUTH CAROLINA........sends it love, hugs, patience, sound mind (hahahhaa) - prayers, courage and stamina...and a little bit of sleep for someone so overly Exhausted......and on to??????

buddy

HUGS and lots of support to you! Hoping that you are finding out some positive news today at least about the car. From MN and on to......