Circle of Support for Feeling Sad

AppleCori

Her original thread is entitled "Feeling Sad--son is homeless" about her schizophrenic son.

The thread goes on for fifty-something pages, but one the last one, she reports that she has been having recurring problems and will get the test results of her brain scan on the 31st. She has previously had a brain tumor and has had some symptoms that worry her.

She just lost her brother a few weeks ago, and has two homeless sons. One schizophrenic, the other with depression. Neither on drugs, but she has mental illness in her family.

She has been having a hard time holding herself together, continuing her job teaching Special Education. students. She is sleep-deprived and has dizzy spells. She is worried about her sons. She is dealing with more problems than anyone should have to deal with at one time. Not sure if she has a lot of support.

Lets send some thoughts, prayers, meditations, or a few words to let her know that we are thinking of her, and are waiting with her to hear about her tests results on Wednesday.

Let her know that we are thinking of her!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
What a lovely thought AppleCori, you're a kind soul......

Thinking of you Feeling Sad, sending prayers, love, sweet wishes for peace for you, warm hugs and much compassion and empathy for your struggles........you're not alone........we're here.......

:group-hug:

Albatross

I would very much like to join in this circle, Feeling Sad. You have had so much to deal with lately. It is times like these I wish the hugs were more than virtual. Sending you many positive thoughts for good results on Wednesday.

so ready to live

...and from Indiana... Feeling Sad, dear strong warrior mom. Please know that your story has given me courage. Today I pray for your strength and peace.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Feeling sad

Too much for one person to deal with! Prayers and warm hugs to you and yours.

debu

I'm feeling sad too. My son has been put in jail again. Has been to prison twice already. This has been going on since he was 16. He is now 37. I don't have hope anymore. I have been fighting a battle I cannot win. It feels normal to feel sad. And tired.