Circle of Support for Hound Dog and her Daughter, Katie

susiestar

Roll With It
Right now Hound Dog is very proud of her daughter for the progress she and M and the kids are making. Katie finally saw a doctor and is facing some potentially life threatening problems that have been left untreated for a scary long time.

Let's all pull together and send heaps of support, hugs, prayers, nekkid chicken liver dances or whatever we can that this is not as bad as it is feared to be, and in fact is something fairly minor.

A big pat on the back to Katie and M also for getting some much needed things done and even applying for jobs in a factory!

Sending my love, support and prayers and reaching out from Oklahoma to ???

H

HaoZi

Snowy Indiana... sending best wishes and good thoughts and reaching out to ...

nvts

Stretching a snowy hand to Indiana with beads rattling at a furious pace...

Reaching from New York to...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You guys are wonderful. But of course you know that already. :D

Thank you so much for the support, prayers, good thoughts and bead rattling. Katie has a large lump in her breast that has been there for a while. She neglected to have it checked until now, scared to death it was cancer. She had the ultrasound done today. We're hoping to have the results soon. Breast cancer on husband's side is pretty common.

I'll update as soon as I know something.

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
and then over to the Chicken Coop... I've got three birds in the hand, so that's gotta be good for something! Reaching out to...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Back to Ohio. I'm building a bead-rattling, nekkid-chicken-liver-dancing snowman armed with pixie dust for you!