Circle of Support for Hound Dog

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
easy child said they are going to have her do a stress test tomorrow and, if all is well, she will go home... Praying for this outcome!

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks for the updates, Step! While I am glad that she didn't have a heart attack, I still want to know what caused the symptoms. Sending more hugs and prayers!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hi this is Lisa's easy child. :)

Just wanted to let you know that she still had some chest pain last night and this morning and had her stress test earlier. She's just waiting for some final scans this afternoon. I also asked her (and Nichole) to ask the doctor to do a CAT scan in case it is a pulmonary embolism or something with her arm (where she had her broken shoulders from the accident years and years ago).

I was very frustrated, to say the least, that she didn't at least call me or Nichole last night and that she wouldn't call the ambulance last night. She just got approved for medicaid so the money wouldn't have been an issue for the ambulance. Mom has this thing whenever stress hits (in any way) her mind goes completely and utterly blank on what she should do. I went ahead and took her to the hospital I worked at because she looked ok. If she hadn't we would have gone to a smaller one and transferred or called the ambulance when I got there. Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. Will keep you all updated!!!