Circle of Support for Hound Dog

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
She's going home!!!

They think it might be chronic bronchitis due to smoking... But it's not her heart, so far as they can tell!

susiestar

Roll With It
I am glad it is not her heart. I truly hope that they have given her not just an inhaler and medications for the bronchitis, but also a nebulizer. Medicaid will pay for one (they won't pay for the spacer to make the inhaler work effectively, those are around $20 here) and the medications to put in it. The medications come in premeasured vials so there are few medication mixups or not getting enough medications. Plus you can use saline in them and that can also help you breathe more clearly when you have a problem.

Lisa, I am so glad you are going home today. Next time when you are sick and don't knw what to do, pick up the phone and call the family nurse. Or one of us. Heck, call collect if you have to. Just don't wait lke that again. Next time it might really be your heart. Your kids NEED you still. So do the grands.

mom_to_3

Glad to hear you're doing better! Fingers crossed you can get the bronchitis under control and start to feel better quickly. :whew:

T

TeDo

YIPPEEEEEE! Glad it wasn't your heart but bummer about the bronchitis. I hope it can be brought under control soon and that you're back to 100% VERY soon. We missed you!!