Circle of Support for JJJ and Eeyore!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Eeyore is having a crisis and JJJ was able to get him into the PHP program she wanted for him. This is, of course, just the beginnng of the help. Please join me in praying/hoping/bead rattling/nekkid chicken liver dancing/etc... that Eeyore is able to get the help he needs at this program, that he is willing and able to be honest and to accept and use the tools the program will try to teach him. Let's also pray/hope that JJJ and the famly are able to weather this storm with as little stress and strain as is possible.

Reaching out from Oklahoma to ???

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I have my new Jumping Bean dance that very clearly was lucky for me so I'm doing it for Eeyore and JJJ too! Grabbing on in Ohio and reaching out to...

buddy

From the waiting room at Q's Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) evaluation in MN ...with love and positive thoughts ....on to .....

S

Signorina

from the Atantic, across the Mississippi to the Great Lakes = WISCONSIN - grabbing on with best wishes and prayers and reaching out to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
The Deep South SOUTH CAROLINA.....with loads of hugs, love and patience for such a wonderful Mom and little donkey baby......eeyore......on to.....