Circle of Support for JJJ

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think - I know how it is when you KNOW your child needs help and it seems no one will listen to you. To know that a child who is so out of control at times can be a danger to themselves and others with the news - we're sending that child home - is so tiring on the mind, body and soul....

So wont you please join me in lifting up and supporting our cyber sister JJJ -

I think she's holding up remarkable despite the circumstances - and still being a warrior mom, taking care of the kiddies at home, advocating all alone for her Kanga - and praying she finds the social security card that is missing....lol _BTDT - you will find it.

So I'm reaching from SC out to.....??

tammyjh

I know the feeling well. We fought difficult child's last discharge tooth and nail...
...reaching from Maine to....

slsh

member since 1999
The Windy City - hope you found that card and the application is copied and stapled and stamped and mailed. Hope the committee will move fast and get that approval to you! Reaching out to...

Back to Chicago...JJJ if anyone can do it, you can~~~but know we are all here behind you with our warrior armor on. Gpd be with you on your quest. Reaching a hand back out to...