Circle of support for kris

Nancy

kris, one of our old time members, really needs our support. She was very ill and in the hospital again last week with an infection in her dialysis tubing cath. She came home on Christmas Eve but is very weak and needs to build up her strength again. It will be quite a while before the infection is cleared.

kris, I am so sorry that this year has been so difficult for you and I am praying that you gain your health and strength back very soon. I wish I could be there to help you as much as you have helped me and others over the years, but since I can't I'm sending hugs of support and a special little gift that should arrive sometime next week.

Be well my friend.

Who has my hand from Ohio?

Nancy

klmno

Kris, here's hoping all the strength of this board finds its way next to you and you feel the support and never feel alone. So sorry you have to go through this and hope you're feeling better soon!

{{{HUGS}}}

Kathy813

Staff member
kris, my friend, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that 2008 is a better year healthwise.

Reaching out a hand from Atlanta to . . .

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Grabbing onto Kathy's hand......

Kris, I wish I could be there in person to give you many gentle hugs, but cyber ((((hugs)))) will have to do. I'm keeping you in my prayers that you heal from this infection quickly and regrow your strength.

Know that although we can't be there in person, we're right there with you in spirit.

((((hugs)))))

F

flutterbee

Sending good thoughts and lots of prayers.

Reaching out from Ohio to.....

Wiped Out

Staff member
Wisconsin. Kris-Sending many gentle hugs and many prayers your way. Praying 2008 is a year of much better health. :angel:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Kris - I am so sorry to hear things aren't currently on an upswing for you. You're a tough lady and I have appreciated your words in my life and in Dudes life over the years - Here's hoping that you are well and about in no time - From SC reaching my hand to -

DDD

Florida..grabbing Star's hand and sending ditto messages to all the above, Kris. Fingers crossed that 2008 will be a much much better year. DDD Reaching out from Florida to ???

busywend

NY - Kris, sending supportive, healing thoughts your way. I hope 2008 brings you better health.

Hugs!

Reaching out to.........

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am putting in my wish at New Year's for improved Health for you Kris. Here is to a healthier 2008...

Grabbing Busywends hand from IDAHO reaching out to~

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery from N.C. kris. You have had a tough few months.

Stretching out to OK and grabbing Susie's hand from Chicago. Immediate prayers for your speedy recovery and restful comfort.

Reaching out from Illinois to...