Circle of Support for LMS, our friend Tammy

DDD

Today is a high anxiety day for her since her difficult child is coming home again. I'm sending caring hugs and love to her. Who'll join me? DDD

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Sending Tammy lots of love and strength, a sense of quiet resolve and calm.............prayers for the whole family for a win/win/win.......HUGS.........

P

PatriotsGirl

Hands reaching from Georgia.....praying things go up from here.....

A

AmericanGirl

Tammy,

I am praying for peace and serenity for you and your family as you enter this new stage.

Nancy

Sending strength and prayers to you Tammy as you watch your son embark on this journey back to his family. Remember it is his journey and you are just there for support. Hugs my friend, take care of yourself always and first.

Nancy

lovemysons

Oh my gosh DDD, you are such a sweetheart!!! What a smile that came to my face as I was just in my room and looked at the board from my phone and found you and recoveringenabler sending out hugs and love and strength. And you know what...It must be you all, it's not me, but I DO FEEL a calmness now. And I have such a smile on my face...Ya'll are the BESTEST!!!

daughter in law just called me and she is already in Huntsville where young difficult child is scheduled to be released to her in 2 hours.
I can tell she is excited, of course. She and I were both up at around 4:30am this morning drinking coffee preparing for her departure. Please send up prayers for them to travel safely back to the Dallas area.

My list of Expectations agreement is ready. The kids daughter in law and young difficult child will all be here to spend the night tonight. I know Julie, their middle daughter, is SO EXCITED to see daddy! She's a cutie, not even 3 yet and the other day on phone I told her we had the Christmas tree and the house all decorated and she exclaimed, "That is AWESOME!" She and I had a great time together yesterday at the Christmas celebration in a nearby town.

Young difficult child will have some work to do with his relationship with his oldest and only son. His son remembers young difficult child smashing his hand through the windsheild 2 summers ago, remembers times when young difficult child would not let them leave our home after demanding they do so and me having to get involved. He told daughter in law yesterday about these memories and asked her if Daddy was going to protect them now...sigh, very sad.

No showing expected so far today on the house. Yesterday had a small "bite". A couple is "considering our home" though they have already fallen in love with another...if that one doesn't work out, then maybe ours will???

I'm going to try and go back to sleep for a bit. daughter in law, young difficult child and Jordyn should arrive around 2pm this afternoon.
I may not be able to check in with you all as much for awhile...probably can in the wee hours of the morning and when young difficult child starts work. But I will try and let you know how all is going upon his return just as soon as I can.

G-d Bless You ALL.
Thank you so much for caring and being my friend.
Hugs and Love,
LMS

Kathy813

Staff member
I'll be thinking of you and hoping that all goes well.

Sending {{{hugs}}} and strength.

~Kathy

Tammy, I'm reaching out to you from Chicago and sending you HUGS, prayers & strength for the days ahead. I will be thinking of your difficult child and his family today, and I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Love from Chicago....

buddy

I am adding my love and support hoping young difficult child is ready to step up and be the man you know he is! Many hugs, stock up on your sleep.!

lovemysons

Thank you ALL again...Ya'll are so very kind.

Only have a minute as young difficult child and daughter in law are getting something to eat...his curfew is 8pm tonight.
He told me on daughter in law's cell phone that he was looking forward to getting on with the rest of his life. Just a short while ago we drove to the store to get young difficult child some toiletries. On the way he said that Prison was very dirty place, a kennel and a "House of Pain".

He is extremely grateful for EVERYTHING...can't stop saying "thank you".

Tomorrow I must get him to Parole office by 2pm. Wednesday he has a Mandatory Orientation in Downtown Dallas. Other requirements too this week but don't have specifics yet.
I am going to be the busy mom again...as I will be driving him...and waiting for him.

I am trying to take this slowly...was almost brought to tears earlier when I shared with husband that young difficult child could not start work tomorrow or the next day or possibly even the rest of the week. He was so angry.
I also asked him to write on company letter head young difficult child's hours. He told me that I could do that.
He said he did not want to hurt me but he does not like the "state in our lives".
And of course...this is my fault, for letting young difficult child come back home.
I told him if we have ANY disagreements they are to be discussed outside of YOung difficult child's range. I do not want young difficult child to feel the pressure that I am being given.

Don't worry about me, I will be fine, I do have my mom and a friend who is very supportive "out here".
Just prayers for young difficult child's family please.

He is humble and grateful...this is good.
love you all,
LMS