Circle of Support for New Leaf

susiestar

Roll With It
New Leaf could use a hug and support from us. She has to live with the knowledge that her grandkids are abused by their dad and she cannot really do anything but watch. She has called CPS and CPS cannot find her daughter and the children as they are sort of homeless. There is a PE thread but really, she has had sooooo much on her plate this last few months or year that she could use hugs and support.

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Reaching out from Oklahoma to . . . .

in a daze

Praying and hoping for the best outcome for your precious grandchildren, and that your daughter will see the light. I am so sorry for all you have been through, Leafy. Stay strong.

New Leaf

It was so very wonderful to wake up and see this, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support, prayers and well wishes. Feeling blessed.
(((BIG HUGS)))
Leafy

so ready to live

Dear Leafy---prayers from Indiana too. You have been an example of strength to me. As we all know, adults make their own choices but the kids don't deserve this. Not one bit. I'm hoping that your grands see "another way to live". That good people be placed in their path, those exhibiting love and all the fine qualities that addiction has masked in their own parents. Hugs to you today.

Albatross

We are all here, our wagons circled around you. I too am hoping that good things and the right people come into the lives of you and your grands. Many transoceanic hugs to you today, Leafy.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Prayers and cyber hugs from Illinois (the "s" is silent!). LOL

Definitely a wise one. Your avatar suits you well.