Circle of Support for our Gulf Coast Members...

tiredmommy

that are facing the prospect of Gustav. Please stay safe, evacuate if warranted and know the rest of us are holding all you in our thoughts and prayers.

Andy

With this being a long weekend, can you evac now? Don't want to be in that traffic jam when the order is given and should know more by Monday if the danger has past or not.

My heart goes out to everyone - I know clean up is not even close to being done from Katrina and if this undoes work everyone has put into it the frustrations and heartbreak will be high.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
praying with white knuckles, there is no good place for this monster to touch down, but I know there are so many still homeless from Katrina, my church goes there every other month to help out thiose still devastated! I also have so many family members and friends that are in Florida, I am trying to make sure they're all ok, as I type

W

Wishing4Sanity

Sending prayers that Gustav does NOT hit like they are predicting. Katrina was bad enough, I can not imagine what would happen this time.

TerryJ2

Sending strength and wishes for transportation and safety. And of course, a change in the weather!
I started another thread b4 I saw this one.
I'm thinking most of you won't be looking at email right now, just packing up the hard drives and laptops and getting out of there.

nvts

Saying many many prayers for all of you in its path...God bless and get out as soon as possible!

Beth

K

Kjs

Get out...get out. I couldn't imagine the panic. I will offer a place to stay if anyone wanders up to Wisconsin!

DammitJanet

Fran has the house in Galveston. They may get the flooding.

I cant remember anyone on the board right now that is in the NOLA area. It does seem to be lessening but the rains are going to be bad. Thankfully the winds are dying down a bit.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
We'll gladly take some of that rain here in SoCal! At least the storm has been downgraded to a Cat. 2 -- still, I hope the levees hold in New Orleans!

everywoman

There was a woman, I think it was NOLA---had a 16/17 year old difficult child son. I haven't seen her in a while.

Hope all is okay.

Next is Hanna--headed my way (Gulp!)

F

flutterbee

I remember NOLA. I know we have at least one or two other members from New Orleans or that were displaced after Katrina.

Hope everyone is safe.