Circle of Support for Smallworld

katya02

Solace
PA - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, SW. Sending wishes for peace, strength, calm, and good memories. Reaching out to ....

DammitJanet

Oh SW, I am so sorry to hear this. Im glad you have been able to spend some good times with her recently but that wont ease the pain. Many hugs and prayers from my family to yours.

nvts

New York - I'm so sorry to have read this...you've got to know that she will be smiling down on you from heaven with pride and love. God bless you and your family - I hope you can remember the good times and that you heal quickly and remember to look for the pennies from heaven!

Reaching out to...

Jena

ny - i'm so sorry for your loss. losing a parent is one of the most stressful things in life. i lost my father last year we weren't even close and i still think of him. all my love and hugs to you and your family.

i heard she was battling cancer, if she was anything like her daughter i'm sure she put up one good fight. now she'll rest in peace.

(((Hugs))))

smallworld

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers. My mom died peacefully at home after a 16-month battle with lung cancer. She was a clinical social worker who was very supportive of helping us find the best treatment for our son J. She will be missed but will live on in her good deeds and in our hearts.