Circle of Support for Star & Dude et al...

DDD

Tomorrow, Wednesday, is going to be one of the biggest meetings ever held regarding Dude's future. Perhaps it will go easier if we all surround them in a big circle of support.

I'm sending caring hugs and sincerely positive thoughts from Florida to
whoever grabs my hand..............

D3

'Chelle

a long reach to Saskatchewan. Keeping you in my thoughts and {{{HUGS}}} hoping they see sense and the positive steps forward Dude is making.

trinityroyal

Reaching out from Toronto to PA to take Suz's hand.

Sending strength and love, and saying many prayers that the officials have eyes to see how much progress Dude has made where he is, and ears to hear his words and those of his Warrior Mom.

Reaching out to...

Star*

call 911........call 911
SC! (Well I need all the help I can get) lol - thanks D3 et al....:tongue:from SC reaching out a completely germfree hand to????

Jena

Star I'm grabbing your hand with my "toxic" stuffing hands.............from yes New York!!!

(((hugs))) i'll be thinking of you.

donna723

Well, I won't grab anybodys hand because I've been cleaning up after the dogs ... but I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to you and Dude that things go well.

Steely

From NY to Texas........now there is a stretch............many, many hugs and prayers being sent your way from Texas..........and onto...................

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
From TX back to CT (now that's a stretch!). Star, we will all be with you tomorrow. I pray 'they' come to a solution that is best for Dude. Hugs~

susiestar

Roll With It
I am circling the wagons from here in OK, preparing to lob the Mouse-missiles (realx, Starbie, they are really shrews - vicious little rodent like creatures that eat their weight in other animals daily. - but somehow Shrews Missiles? Well, I thought Mousiles sounded better. I forgot you are the mouse-o-phile here. My cats only hunt mice INSIDE the house - outside the mice are too boring. My boys go after the tough stuff - they like them shrews.

So we can lob the Shrews missiles at them Agency Idjits if they are in need of wisin' up. As I said, my boys Sammy and Tommy have been stockpiling for just this sort of occasion.(Sammy and Tommy live with Wiz and the G's. My enighborhood is not safe enough to let Gracie and the Capn out in. Too many big BIG dogs roaming free. But Six Dinner Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) will bring up the rear if we need him.

I really am pulling for Dude! I hope the agency has enough smarts to not shoot the boy in the foot. I've got prayers in all over town for you all!